Imprinting and new kibble?

Cowgirl

1 minute ago, Cowgirl said:

Do you know how that will be? (my understanding and I may be wrong is that the various eggs will make a few different grades of kibble, so there won't actually be "dodo" kibble, or "dilo" kibble)

Have you played extinction? I would imagine similar to that

I -hope- they do the same, the 4 berries and cooked meat is a great addition and feels a lot more immersive.

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

No I haven't, and all the videos I have seen were all on servers with S+ nanny

Oh! Okay, well: Theres 4 5? New kibbles with extinction, basic superior etc. The imprint system on extinction only includes the 4 kibble and also the hand feed options include cooked meat, mejo, amar, tinto and azul berries aswell. 

I imprinted 2 gigas and a quetz and only got asked for kibble like 10% of rhe time, its nice for the other berries to have a use

Quite like the new system for imprinting after trying it on extinction. But for taming I’m against it, I like the progression tree. I get why it’s being implemented for officials through.

But, Hesp or Titianaboa as the only two choices for the top tier kibble. That’s trash. Had a snake farm on Rag recently for Thylo taming and they are just minging creatures. Easy to tame but I just don’t like having them. And as for hesps and having to sit there ordering them into the water. Stuff that. There needs to be a little more choice with this tier of kibble. Maybe an extra large egg plus squid tentacles to make the kibble, it would at least give something else to do underwater.

8 hours ago, d1nk said:

Oh! Okay, well: Theres 4 5? New kibbles with extinction, basic superior etc. The imprint system on extinction only includes the 4 kibble and also the hand feed options include cooked meat, mejo, amar, tinto and azul berries aswell. 

I imprinted 2 gigas and a quetz and only got asked for kibble like 10% of rhe time, its nice for the other berries to have a use

Curious which Kibbles did it ask for during the imprinting? The 4 smaller kibbles aren't too hard to get, but the 2 higher tier kibbles would be a real pain. About to mate a couple Velos so want to know what I might get into there.

59 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Curious which Kibbles did it ask for during the imprinting? The 4 smaller kibbles aren't too hard to get, but the 2 higher tier kibbles would be a real pain. About to mate a couple Velos so want to know what I might get into there.

I dont think i got asked for the hardest kibble, ever but it could just be luck.

15 hours ago, d1nk said:

Ah ok, that sounds cool, thanks!

7 hours ago, Melcreif said:

It might be random. But a friend of mines didn't get any of the higher tier kibble during imprinting phase

Archived