I have a small issue. So I recently started playing Ark, and I don't know everything yet. Today I made a saddle for my pteranodon (which was quite a victory) and to my discovery, everytime I mounted her, I couldn't move. All I could do was land and take off, but I was stuck in one spot and unable to go anywhere. Why is this happening? Is this a glitch? I just wanna fly my pteranodon!

55 minutes ago, LIZzardtheWizard said:

I have a small issue. So I recently started playing Ark, and I don't know everything yet. Today I made a saddle for my pteranodon (which was quite a victory) and to my discovery, everytime I mounted her, I couldn't move. All I could do was land and take off, but I was stuck in one spot and unable to go anywhere. Why is this happening? Is this a glitch? I just wanna fly my pteranodon!

Most likely your mount is over its carry weight. Just like your character it has a weight stat. When you get on the weight of your character gets applied to the mount also. Pteras have a very low weight stat, other types of flyers have slightly better weight but have less speed.