Sign in to follow this  
Zen00

Managarmr Deletion

Hey, I just had a tribemate who was riding one of these new-fangled guys on The Island. Suddenly he and the managarmr were both despawned from the game, leaving nothing behind, not even the inventory. He lost a really good giga that had a nice blue color (it was in his inventory as a cryopod, I had just given it back to him after he loaned it). Is this a known bug? We'd really like that giga back if possible.

Hello

I lost a cryopoded ptera in the same way, i was passager of managar on island, he despawned, me and the rider lost our stuff and inventory.

You lost a giga, you should open a ticket to request that it be restored, (and report the bug) tickets are the only way

Edited by Hito

16 hours ago, Hito said:

Today they said

Managarmr
Fix bug causing Managarmr to die randomly

Is it solving the managarmr despawn bug on island?

No it's not fixed just happened to me 15 min's ago, me mana and all the pod's and dino's with us. was moving base's, no death marker nothing mana even had a tracker in it and it's nowhere to be found.

42 minutes ago, Timberpup said:

No it's not fixed just happened to me 15 min's ago, me mana and all the pod's and dino's with us. was moving base's, no death marker nothing mana even had a tracker in it and it's nowhere to be found.

If your on console that’s the next patch that parts from the pc patch notes 

people are now afraid to use them, it probably won't happen/be reported that often

for my part, i've only been sent outta space when the server is lagging. pretty frightenning it's like you are on the edge to die 

i try not to jump more than needed during lag, but still  even with one hit, you can be sent at the top of the world

also thank you Timberpup and your sacrifice, i was gonna try that tracker thing but.. finally i won't..

On 09/03/2019 at 14:21, Hito said:

O managarmr foi remendado novamente.

Nada sobre esse bug?

?

these days a similar problem happened to me, but it was with the spino. I was attacking another dino and it was next to the foundation and bugou below the foundation, the spino was buried in the ground and I fell infinitely in the center of the map and of course I could not go back and lost the items (I had to wait for the character to die to be able to return ).