Can we get Rag Cap Fix?

ItzMoe1998

1 hour ago, ItzMoe1998 said:

On my rag server people keep croying dinos on frequent basis to try and keep the server under cap but server keeps on hitting the cap almost instantaneously. 

Then you have some crappy people on your server and should probably find a different server.

Cryopods are the answer. There should be 0 reason for servers to be capped at this point unless someone is purposely doing it and sadly cryopods nor the devs can fix crappy human behavior.

56 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Then you have some crappy people on your server and should probably find a different server.

Cryopods are the answer. There should be 0 reason for servers to be capped at this point unless someone is purposely doing it and sadly cryopods nor the devs can fix crappy human behavior.

That is most likely the case. Some people just wants it their own way.

This is why we can't have nice things.

New people in server are one cause for this problem but the main cause I see is people using the server as storage for dinos to sell on later. I been on this server for couple months and there are 2 tribes I have never seen on and many of my server people complain about them to. Also, the other day someone cryoed over 100 dinos to hatch his wyvern eggs and 2 minutes later server got capped.. I think our server's case is someone trooling and just taming unnecessary dinos to block others during event I saw couple tribes taming over 10+ low event griffins just to block their spawns and block public traps usage..

Hi, this tame cap is trash, and there is a lot of players on ragnarok because of all dinos we can find.

Ragnarok was always caps everydays before cryopods and still cap after, because people can uncryo dinos even if the server is cap so the server have more dinos than the limit.

Raft count as 1 tame slot, on my the center server someone got ban because ha had like 200 raft somewhere for sell slot maybe idk really why.

Scearch if you find someone with 200(+/-) dodos or 200(+/-) raft and send ticket that all you can do on pve.

Archived