Old ark player returns

Alastair2308

Hello there fellow survivors. I've been an ARK player for many years. Probably since day ONE on the PC. But I've been out of it for some time. I come and go sometimes months or years pass between visits to the ark. But I am back again. 

I usually play with the name Alvilda in Ark. I'm wondering if there are any nice official servers to play on. The kind where the whole server kind of bands together instead of fighting one another all the time. Used to play on an old Nitrado server like that a few years back. Are there any servers like that around?  I'm from South Africa so I usually play on EU servers as they give the best ping for me. 

Any ways guys keep on surviving! Cheers. 

On 1/18/2019 at 3:31 PM, cyndle101 said:

I guess not then. Too bad 110 on nitrado used to be so cool. PVP on the server was forbidden by the alpha tribe. We all helped each other build and get strong and helped out when there was a call for help or an attack on the island. This way we easily repelled invaders from other servers. Especially the Chinees invasion. And because we were strong we used yo invade other servers too. Was so much fun not having to worry too much about being offline raided. Really was a great server.

Now it seems every server I go to the alpha tribes just stomp on anyone and anything. Which really kills it for me. I've been to six different servers so far and I feel like I am living in perpetual fear all the time as a solo player. 

Archived