Glitchi

Can't Place Metal Structures

I was playing in single player on Ragnarok with Primitive+ on, as well as creative. I finally decided on a place to build and I quickly uncovered a problem, I couldn't place metal railings down onto a fondation. It just gave me this message 

Can't place metal railings: no ground or snap point

I then tried to place wood, stone, adobe, and even tek railings and they all of them worked just fine. I then tried to place a metal wall, it didn't work either. So, finally I tried placing a metal floor and it still failed. Most of the base game metal structures arent able to be placed. I have closed out of ark mutibles times and it hasn't helped.

6 hours ago, Glitchi said:

I was playing in single player on Ragnarok with Primitive+ on, as well as creative. I finally decided on a place to build and I quickly uncovered a problem, I couldn't place metal railings down onto a fondation. It just gave me this message 

Can't place metal railings: no ground or snap point

I then tried to place wood, stone, adobe, and even tek railings and they all of them worked just fine. I then tried to place a metal wall, it didn't work either. So, finally I tried placing a metal floor and it still failed. Most of the base game metal structures arent able to be placed. I have closed out of ark mutibles times and it hasn't helped.

Metal structures are disabled on Primitive+

51 minutes ago, TerronScibe said:

Nearly two years ago you could place metal structures. After an update the Metal Structures can be placed. Tek structures aren't buggy in Primitive+. But cannot be learned unless the individual has access to the Admin Commands.

may be so but i had issues where tek would cause my servers to crash and never run again on primitive+.  having too many tek or items not ment for the mode can cause issues

On 4/20/2019 at 2:11 AM, AkatokuChaos said:

may be so but i had issues where tek would cause my servers to crash and never run again on primitive+.  having too many tek or items not ment for the mode can cause issues

I've rented servers off and on last year. There's several factors that causes major lag and crashes: Large Structures, too many Plant Species, several Painted Canvases in a single area, several signs/flags/rugs, and high level dinos especially anything above 700 and too many dinos in a single location or over spawns. Tek has more special effects than the other structures, it's normal for some lag when a lot of tek structures are placed. Not only that but renting servers you are paying for quality. I pay for the highest quality with limited players, I found lower and cheapest servers have more in game lags.

-Can confirm this because my Island Save crashed because some of these issues. 1 time, my nephews summon (3) million+ level Dodos. I had to delete the save and restart. 

Edited by TerronScibe