Structures Plus (S+) & Kibble Rework Beta Is Live!

Jen

On 2/14/2019 at 1:35 AM, LEOTTEN said:

will come soon (s+)?and egg incubator/egg n poop collertor too?? 

Please,please,please PLEASE. For kibble farmers, an egg collector is a godsend. Some people like waiting for eggs to drop. I am not one of those. I'd rather, you know, play the game than sit staring at dino butts.

I don't mind collecting poop for myself since I have a phiomia for that very purpose, but we need an egg collector of some type. TLC the Oviraptor, make a magic collection box, something. Anything. Please.

As a side note, I am eagerly awaiting these additions to official. I'm very excited for the kibble and imprinting food changes. Ark is going in the right direction. Well done devs!

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:35 AM, LEOTTEN said:

will come soon (s+)?and egg incubator/egg n poop collertor too?? 

There is already a poop collector in game.    If you are like me you have your eggery in another building (because gallimimus and dodo.....UGH.)  Set your gacha to wander.  They will collect ALL the poop and you just take the poop off and give it to your beetles.

4 hours ago, JessHawke said:

Please,please,please PLEASE. For kibble farmers, an egg collector is a godsend. Some people like waiting for eggs to drop. I am not one of those. I'd rather, you know, play the game than sit staring at dino butts.

I don't mind collecting poop for myself since I have a phiomia for that very purpose, but we need an egg collector of some type. TLC the Oviraptor, make a magic collection box, something. Anything. Please.

As a side note, I am eagerly awaiting these additions to official. I'm very excited for the kibble and imprinting food changes. Ark is going in the right direction. Well done devs!

For poop collecting either see my above comment OR get a rollrat.  They poop WAY more when fed stim berries.  Only catch is you have to sit in their saddles when feeding the stim.

1 hour ago, Dasham86 said:

For poop collecting either see my above comment OR get a rollrat.  They poop WAY more when fed stim berries.  Only catch is you have to sit in their saddles when feeding the stim.

True, but only a viable solution if you have easy access to either a rollrat or a gacha (I love gachas so much) but for those that don't, ie those just starting on the island map, phiomias are the way to go. I get enough to fill my compost bins or dung beetle without too much hassle.

Also I didn't know rollrats did that. I learned something new today.

But no, poop collecting is not a problem imo. Egg collection is.

can we please make it so standing/wall torches turn on automatically at night and dont require fuel? it's such a tedious mechanic that adds nothing to the game. nobody uses torches because they are a pain to maintain - which results in everyone using electric and artifact lighting.

along these same lines - could we also change it so that the different tiers of structures dont have different decay times. Creating something out of wood because you prefer the aesthetics shouldnt mean you have to log in every single day to make sure it doesnt dissappear.

maybe make decay based on the players proximity to structure.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:24 AM, Chipsy114 said:

When the S+ is released will we get a free mindwipe? Some higher lvl players will need it. 

Since mindwipe tonic now have a 24h cooldown delay, we don't need that. Mostly, I dont recommend that! I have engrams of all different maps and would be such a pain to get all of them again - transfer, find a beacon, run from deadly things, die, respawn, run again, die, respawn, run and finally transfer. Oh and think about aberration now. Nah, just get a mindwipe tonic if you want and you're free to go. Indeed it's one of the reasons they removed the limit, so they dont need to do a mindwipe on everyone, and everyone will be happy with this new mechanic.

So PLEASE don't mindwipe us!

1. So when the update comes out will the engrams that require a Boss Battle auto unlock if we have already been through those battles? Will we have to have to go through the battle again to unlock them? @Jen

2. Now that we are seeing mods integrating into the main game is there a list of other mods that you are looking to integrating? Honestly primitive plus should just integrate with he main game. More tools, building materials, food options etc.. just a suggestion.

Edited by Darknightfall77

• 1 month later...