Unofficial population HORRIBLE

TREATS503

Ah trolls being trolls.

Anyway its not easy to keep people on unofficial unless they really love to build or being able to entertain themselves for longer periods of time. I host 6 on xbox and its just myself and the occasional tribe or two online these days since fibercraft is a thing on xbox. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Goodgodmonkey said:

This is a understatement I has looking for a NA island server I went in visited around 20 servers I saw so many HUGE BASES and they where so close to each other even bases in Giga spawn areas lol and seen so much pillars and trash everywhere and there are around 100 rexs and other dino at all OB for tribes doing the Boss fights ARK needs to let us use our  tek transmitter to do the boss fights to clear the blue,red,green OB

You talking official or unofficial servers?

10 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

So you are a troll?

No I'm being 100% honest, you're a cheater who can't find dumb victims to abuse.

The troll here is you because no honest man can think playing against a GM isn't utter stupidity and nonsense.

I've been raided many times on official I know the tension, the threat of loosing all your stuff and dinos you worked so hard for. If I could type a command to wipe my raiders, I would have done it every single time.

No honest man can pretend the opposite, so YOU'RE THE TROLL.

10 minutes ago, dodogal said:

No I'm being 100% honest, you're a cheater who can't find dumb victims to abuse.

The troll here is you because no honest man can think playing against a GM isn't utter stupidity and nonsense.

I've been raided many times on official I know the tension, the threat of loosing all your stuff and dinos you worked so hard for. If I could type a command to wipe my raiders, I would have done it every single time.

So basically cause you are weak and can't face losing you feel everyone else in the world is a loser too?

Some sad logic there mate. Again though if server hosts were afraid of losing their stuff the server would be PvE seeing as they have it set the way they want it. 

4 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

So basically cause you are weak and can't face losing you feel everyone else in the world is a loser too?

Some sad logic there mate. Again though if server hosts were afraid of losing their stuff the server would be PvE seeing as they have it set the way they want it. 

It's the other way around, YOU ARE THE WEAKLING who play unofficial with admin power because they can't stand loosing.

I play on official which is a real bloodbath at every level, because I'm the strong one here, and because I can deal with the risk of loosing everything.

Now I stop arguing with you guys because you're a bunch of little trolls, and dishonest menchildren. Waste of everyone's time.

Not going to dignify anymore some weaklings who can't endure real PVP without admin command to save their asses.

5 hours ago, dodogal said:

But I host PvE ?

40 minutes ago, dodogal said:

It's the other way around, YOU ARE THE WEAKLING who play unofficial with admin power because they can't stand loosing.

I play on official which is a real bloodbath at every level, because I'm the strong one here, and because I can deal with the risk of loosing everything.

Now I stop arguing with you guys because you're a bunch of little trolls, and dishonest menchildren. Waste of everyone's time.

Not going to dignify anymore some weaklings who can't endure real PVP without admin command to save their asses.

Thing is, you came on to a topic that is of no interest to you, claiming we all commit admin abuse to deter official players from joining us even though we don’t care about official players because the unofficial player base will remain the same.

This topic is solely about how to convince other unofficial players to join your server over everyone else’s, it’s not about convincing official players to join us.

Claiming that we are trolls because you lack basic reading comprehension is pretty embarrassing.

Archived