Griffin Eggs

Bush84

So a couple of days ago i tamed my first griffin. A low level female. My thought was that at some point she’d lay some eggs and I’d go get more griffins, unfortunately after a couple of days still no eggs. I know that in ark some lay a lot and some lay a little. I’m just making sure I’m not sitting here waiting for nothing. Will they lay on their own or do they only lay an egg when reproducing?  The taming was painful and I’m trying to avoid doing that again without griffin kibble. 

2 hours ago, Bush84 said:

Somewhat of a related question. How long will it take a snake plant to make a seed? I planted a bunch. I bought two seeds. Each plant made a seed quite quickly and I planted a bunch doing that. I’m hoping they will make another at some point. 

I’m not sure if there is a set time. When I planted mine, I almost instantly got another seed. I waited for quite a while before getting another one. And from there on I’ve been getting only potent dust and rare flowers. They do make more seeds, but since they cost amber (money), they probably wouldn’t produce quite as much seeds as the average plant.

Griffins don’t lay normal eggs, only fertilized eggs when bred. And to breed them, they have to be in the same “clan” (the same last 1-3 letters in their name). Surnames: -‘i, -na, -den, -an, -ell, -ssa, -ric, -on, -ys, -go, -lot, -gast. Breeding is extremely lengthy, and you’ll have to wait quite a bit before the griffins can lay another egg. (22-24 hours without pheromones. Pheromones lower it to 7-8 hours. REAL TIME, as always.) 

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, Mythical said:

Griffins don’t lay normal eggs, only fertilized eggs when bred. And to breed them, they have to be in the same “clan” (the same last 1-3 letters in their name). Surnames: -‘i, -na, -den, -an, -ell, -ssa, -ric, -on, -ys, -go, -lot, -gast. Breeding is extremely lengthy, and you’ll have to wait quite a bit before the griffins can lay another egg. (22-24 hours without pheromones. Pheromones lower it to 7-8 hours. REAL TIME, as always.) 

You forgot mir

• 2 weeks later...

Archived