cad

tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

Recommended Posts

If stat gains are altered on the server settings for Classic Flyers, is there a way to adjust this in the program?
I'm automatically assuming here that the program loads the Classic Flyers.json and expects the mod's default values of course..

But if say I've adjusted the speed gain specifically for Ptera vs Globally other flyers, is there a way to make this function/read properly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Zera said:

If stat gains are altered on the server settings for Classic Flyers, is there a way to adjust this in the program?
I'm automatically assuming here that the program loads the Classic Flyers.json and expects the mod's default values of course..

But if say I've adjusted the speed gain specifically for Ptera vs Globally other flyers, is there a way to make this function/read properly?

I guess you just have to adjust the multipliers in the settings, did you try that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zera said:

But that would affect all dinos, not just the flyers. O.o

Yes. Did you change only the values for certain species? I thought this is only possible with a mod. Then you have to adjust the values in the classicFlyers.json or whatever extra-value-file you have loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cad said:

Yes. Did you change only the values for certain species? I thought this is only possible with a mod. Then you have to adjust the values in the classicFlyers.json or whatever extra-value-file you have loaded.

Yes, as I stated before ClassicFlyers allows you to configure on a per species basis via gameusersettings.ini

And sadly this doesn't work on a server-wide scale unless I were to offer the adjusted file for download & load.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Zera said:

Yes, as I stated before ClassicFlyers allows you to configure on a per species basis via gameusersettings.ini

Didn't know this is possible. If you changed the base-values / values per levelup, you can adjust this directly in the classicFlyers.json. For more infos on how to do this see https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/wiki/Mod-Values

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel incredibly puzzled, because I usually can figure out what error I've created with this program, and yet...

I have a singleplayer save on my PC with settings that I adjusted for in the program, that have not changed in a while (over two weeks), and as far as I can tell, the program's settings are set up to match (using Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini). I tamed a Pegomastax a few days ago (4, maybe) and initially, I kept getting a red on the Health. I checked for updates and got the latest one (v0.23.20 with values for 268.22.1, I think?), which fixed that Pego.

I tamed another Pego the following day, but this time, Health, Food, and Weight were red. Looking around the GitHub, I saw the note about the update to Pego, so I checked for another update but realized it was the update I had previously received. I was curious, so I rolled back to values 268.22 and this time, this Pego works, but now my other Pego has an incorrect Health stat in my library.

I'm not having this issue with any other dinos in my (small) library, just the Pego. It's a small issue but I'd like to get it nipped in the bud before I tame any more Pegos. Let me know if I need to provide some attachments.

EDIT: Accidentally tamed a third Pego, this one needed the 268.22.1 values, and somehow the update this time made all 3 have the correct values now. Still stumped.

Edited by Vaulkos
Additional Information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TGAPxIra said:

The Diplocaulus is allowed to put both wild and tamed levels into the Oxygen stat in-game, but the calculator locks it to 0.

Hi, thanks for the report, it'll be fixed in the next release.

2 hours ago, Vaulkos said:

I feel incredibly puzzled, because I usually can figure out what error I've created with this program, and yet...

I have a singleplayer save on my PC with settings that I adjusted for in the program, that have not changed in a while (over two weeks), and as far as I can tell, the program's settings are set up to match (using Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini). I tamed a Pegomastax a few days ago (4, maybe) and initially, I kept getting a red on the Health. I checked for updates and got the latest one (v0.23.20 with values for 268.22.1, I think?), which fixed that Pego.

I tamed another Pego the following day, but this time, Health, Food, and Weight were red. Looking around the GitHub, I saw the note about the update to Pego, so I checked for another update but realized it was the update I had previously received. I was curious, so I rolled back to values 268.22 and this time, this Pego works, but now my other Pego has an incorrect Health stat in my library.

I'm not having this issue with any other dinos in my (small) library, just the Pego. It's a small issue but I'd like to get it nipped in the bud before I tame any more Pegos. Let me know if I need to provide some attachments.

EDIT: Accidentally tamed a third Pego, this one needed the 268.22.1 values, and somehow the update this time made all 3 have the correct values now. Still stumped.

Hi, probably the second pego that needed the old values spawned before the change hit the game. Creatures can keep their stat-values for some time even if they change with an update. After some time they usually get recalculated to the latest values. I guess that's what happened here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cad said:

Hi, probably the second pego that needed the old values spawned before the change hit the game. Creatures can keep their stat-values for some time even if they change with an update. After some time they usually get recalculated to the latest values. I guess that's what happened here.

That makes sense, thank you. Just weird that it was finally started accepting them after that, even after I had leveled them and restarted the game several times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now