tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

cad

7 hours ago, cad said:

Hi @ncola7, uncheck the "Consider Wild Stats" and uncheck the red lock in the dm-stat.

I know that's the damage with no dom levels, I tried it with it locked and unlocked. I'll uncheck consider wild stats. wait stats or steps? if I leave it checked and change it to 8 should that work too? i didnt even notice that setting.

3 hours ago, ncola7 said:

wait stats or steps? if I leave it checked and change it to 8 should that work too? i didnt even notice that setting.

I meant "Consider wild-level-steps", sorry. If you know the steps the wild dinos spawn in, you can set it and enable it. Mind that then it might fail on creatures that were spawned in by an admin with levels that don't fit in this pattern.

11 hours ago, StationOG said:

Hey guys, 

Just hatched twin rexes during the recent evo event (ending 5 June) which had 2x Baby Mature Speed, 2x Egg Hatching & Gestation Speed and 
2x Mating Interval (LESS!). 

Ive gone into the settings and i adjusted as per the evo event but im getting red bars all over the place. What am i doing wrong? 

Capture.PNG

Hi, you seem to be on an unofficial server. First make sure that this event took place on this server. If on your server the multipliers were changed, a 2x mature speed multiplier would mean 14 (being 7 normally), the egg hatch speed to 50. The mating interval would have to be set to 0.5 (because it's shorter).

Just DL'ed this tool, and am trying to work through some of the set up issues. I'll get it though!

Quick Question (and I apologize if this has already been asked, I only discovered this tool today and there are more pages to go through than I can count.

Is there any way to (or are the plans to incorporate a) sync mechanism so that people in the same Tribe can see the latest changes to the tribes breeding stock?

I was using dino manager (which is outdated, not supported anymore, and was basically a glorified google spreadsheet)

28 minutes ago, PoliScikosis said:

Is there any way to (or are the plans to incorporate a) sync mechanism so that people in the same Tribe can see the latest changes to the tribes breeding stock?

Hi, yes. You can save the file in a folder that is shared with a cloud-service. All users that access that file have to enable "autosave" and "autoload" in the settings. Also have a look here, maybe you'll find answers to other questions you might have: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/wiki/FAQ

17 minutes ago, cad said:

Hi, yes. You can save the file in a folder that is shared with a cloud-service. All users that access that file have to enable "autosave" and "autoload" in the settings. Also have a look here, maybe you'll find answers to other questions you might have: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/wiki/FAQ

thank you!

On 9.4.2017 at 10:29 AM, cad said:

You should be able to drop image-files on the extractor-tab or the ocr-tab.

I can't get it to work, but the admins say the old options don't work anymore anyways and the new ones from the inis dont work either for some reason. Somethings messed up there, so I had to go back to the good old folders anyways :/

14 hours ago, Bossmob said:

I can't get it to work, but the admins say the old options don't work anymore anyways and the new ones from the inis dont work either for some reason. Somethings messed up there, so I had to go back to the good old folders anyways :/

If the multiplayers on the server were changed recently, it can be that the creatures haven't adjusted their stat-values to the new multipliers yet. Usually leveling up stats or waiting for some days solves this issue.

3 hours ago, Manicmind said:

Hey man just wanted to say nice work its a great app that all said any chance you could add 2560x1440 as a resolution :)

Hi, I cannot choose this resolution ingame with my monitor, so I can't create that ocr-config easily. Have a look here how to create a config file: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/wiki/OCR

11 hours ago, Sarsante said:

Hi, can someone pls help me?

There is a way to use the extractor to species without oxygen, like Kapro?

Or the only way is to manually add by Start Testing?

Thanks

Hi, it should work. The oxygen-stat for aquatic-creatures like the Kapro is disabled in the extractor and its value ignored. If other species work fine, the oxygen-less should work as well.

2 hours ago, Manicmind said:

Hi so i tried to follow that guide that you linked me OP but i get this error

"Error while calibrating: probably game-resolution is not supported by this OCR-configuration.
The tested image has a resolution of 2560×1440 px."

I assume a image is meant to come up so i can calibrate but that never happens :(

Hi, that's a bug, thanks for pointing it out. I hope to get it fixed in the next release.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, thanks for this great tool. Once you get past the confusing aspect of all this information thrown at you at once, it is extremely efficient at managing the many numbers of ARK.

To step up my administrative game, I wanted to set up the OCR for my resolution  (1440x900). I've positioned those tiny boxes as best as I could. but I don't really get how the character template and fonts work. Your tutorial mentions it, but it does not go deep into details.

Untitled-3.jpg

Edited by QcStorm

18 hours ago, QcStorm said:

First of all, thanks for this great tool. Once you get past the confusing aspect of all this information thrown at you at once, it is extremely efficient at managing the many numbers of ARK.

To step up my administrative game, I wanted to set up the OCR for my resolution  (1440x900). I've positioned those tiny boxes as best as I could. but I don't really get how the character template and fonts work. Your tutorial mentions it, but it does not go deep into details.

There are no character templates defined, so the OCR can't recognize any letters. To automatically create a set of character templates from a font-file, go in the Manage-tab and create a set of character templates for all the needed font-sizes (i.e. all the occuring heights of the labels, in your case the stat-labels seem to have a size of 17px each). After the character templates are set, you can finetune them in the tab you have opened in the screenshot: The recognized letters appear in the column on the right, after clicking on them you can set the correct letter or edit the template pixel wise. Don't forget to save all of the ocr-config-changes to the config-file after you're done!

Hi @LoCTesla, that's strange, it seems that the classic flyers mod has changed some values. For a quick fix, open the file classicFlyers.json that is in the same folder as your library-file (this is important) with a text-editor, look for "Quetzal" and then for the next appearance of 0.025 and change that to 0.0219 and then save the file. Restart Smart Breeding and it should work for now.

Edited by cad