tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

cad

6 hours ago, Jonathanasger said:

Well, for example I hsve some wolves with +40 in several stats. They are all green, but the speed stat, which is 44 is gray. I want it to be green, because it is a high stat.

Ah, you mean the color in the library, not in the extractor? In the bottom left there are some small tabs, choose "stats" and select all the stats you want to be considered for the top-stat-calculation and the color-highlighting.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
5 hours ago, cad said:

Ah, you mean the color in the library, not in the extractor? In the bottom left there are some small tabs, choose "stats" and select all the stats you want to be considered for the top-stat-calculation and the color-highlighting.

Nice hidden feature there lol ;P

TIL... ;)

4 hours ago, Nohwa said:

Hi cad, I got a question for you !
How can I do if my serv is on Classic flyers mod ?
It seems to work with everything except flyers :'(
Do you have a solution for me ? ty

Hi, go to File -> "Load additional values...", choose the file "classical_flyers.json" that is in the json-folder, and done. Some people reported that Argentavis don't work, let me know if you have this issue, the other flyers should work.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Make sure you got the right values.

I can see the weight hasn't picked up right, nor torpidity.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I have been getting something similar to this on imprinted wyverns on a vanilla setup.

4 hours ago, Hypo said:

I think i do somthing wrong. With all the dinos i want to put in the program i get the same error.
I have the stats from teh server and the classic flyer on it.
Also he does not take the good stats from the ark program so i must typ it in the program.

Hi, can you post a screenshot of the inventory of the concerning creature?

10 hours ago, Hypo said:

I have put all things by hand and also the server settings changed and the classic flyers and still get a error.

I cant upload anymore so i link the picture.

https://www.mupload.nl/img/xgilfietcma0j.jpg

Hi, are you sure the multipliers are set correctly? It seems at least the HP is set to the official values instead of all 1.

9 hours ago, Hypo said:

HI i have all set to 1. only the things the server has changed in the breeding.

You mean the only values the server changed are the breeding-values? Then the HP-multipliers are not all 1, because the official / default values aren't. If you don't explicitely set the multipliers to 1, they are not 1. If I try to extract the ptera with the official multipliers, they all have possible levels. The extraction does not work completely due to the total levels being off, but I guess the server has different multipliers than the one you currently have set. If you own the server, you can drag'n'drop the game.ini and the gameUserSettings.ini in the settings-window to get the exact values.

4 minutes ago, Hypo said:

Ok i did what you say and most of the dino's work now exept the ptera i gave you as example.
So most of all work now fine. Thank you for youre patient and keep up the great work!!!

It could be that the values of the ptera are "outdated". This can happen if you aquired that ptera and then changed the multipliers. The stat-values then stay the same for some time (still using the old multipliers). You can usually trigger a recalculation with the new multipliers if you level up a stat.

2 hours ago, ncola7 said:

@cad do you know how wild tamed affinity and wild tamed add multipliers work? and their default values. I want to check some yutrannus stats and thought it would be easier to do the calculations myself then bug you for when they're getting added to the program haha 

Hi, for how the stat-calculation works, have a look at https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_Stats_Calculation. If you just want to check some stats, why not just use the app?

24 minutes ago, cad said:

Hi, for how the stat-calculation works, have a look at https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_Stats_Calculation. If you just want to check some stats, why not just use the app?

is the yutyranus in the program yet? it wasn't last I checked. and I play unofficial settings so I can't just use something like dododex.