tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

cad

2 hours ago, TotalMayhem310 said:

Is this app still being updated or is there something better now?

Looking for a "dino manager" for keeping stats on new fresh tames and breeding program.

Hi, occasionally I'm updating the app and new creatures are usually added within a day. Are you not happy with the current version or do you have suggestion how to improve it? Or are you just want something that works online? There is the page dinomanager.com that maybe does what you want, but I don't know how uptodate it is.

Smart Breeding now supports the extraction of imprinted creatures.

Please note that the extraction for imprinted creatures may not work always, as the game sometimes "forgets" to increase some stats directly after a caring-action. A restart of the game or the server usually corrects this, so if an imprinted creature does not work, just try it again the next day (most servers do a restart in the night).

Get it here: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/releases/latest

47 minutes ago, Housatonic said:

Can't believe I'm out of reputation to give right now. That must've been quite the headache to add, thank you so much for the continued work you put into this!

To be honest that were only a couple lines of code. I didn't realize before that each caring-action gives exactly the same amount of imprinting-bonus and that this can be calculated from the maturing time. With these numbers for each species the exact increase can be calculated, which gives some odd numbers with a lot of decimals, but once you got them, it's pretty easy to consider them during the extraction process.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CHAOS06660 said:

so honestly, i have no idea how to even access this app to even use it. github makes no sense to me. anyone willing to explain how to actually get the page to let me download or use this?

Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you'll see the actual downloads. Current link is: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/releases/download/v0.20.9.2/ARK.Smart.Breeding_0.20.9.2.zip

4 hours ago, tiryanabell said:

So, I'm playing on single player and the dino stats have been "unnerfed" to a balance between the pre- and post-WC major tamed dino nerf. Will this tool still work for me?

Are there perhaps settings I need to adjust? 

Yes, go to the settings and adjust the multipliers there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KensonPlays

Is it possible to save this to say Dropbox or Google Drive, and have multiple tribemates be able to save to it to contribute their breeding pairs?

Also, I tried saving it to my Docs folder, and to the same folder the app's in. It keeps saying "Would you like to save it to my Documents instead?".

I have tried running it as admin, and as non-admin.

Edited by KensonPlays

very nice program! thanks to this i could find a ptera with 38 speed and could kill the 19 old 145-150 tamed ptera with useless stats.
i saw i was currently breeding with 30 speed so 8 more levels to breed in :)

one problem though, with me the button "read values from ark window" doesnt work, i tried putting ark in windowed, full screen windowed and full screen.

what other options do i have to get this to work ?

Edited by BertNoobians

16 hours ago, KensonPlays said:

Is it possible to save this to say Dropbox or Google Drive, and have multiple tribemates be able to save to it to contribute their breeding pairs?

Also, I tried saving it to my Docs folder, and to the same folder the app's in. It keeps saying "Would you like to save it to my Documents instead?".

I have tried running it as admin, and as non-admin.

Hi, yes, you can save the library-file in a shared folder, so you can edit it with your tribe-mates simultaneously. Just make sure, all participants enable the "autosave"- and "autoload"-options in the settings.

The message regarding the save-location is probably from windows, the tool doesn't make a check where you save the file, it doesn't matter for it.

6 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

very nice program! thanks to this i could find a ptera with 38 speed and could kill the 19 old 145-150 tamed ptera with useless stats.
i saw i was currently breeding with 30 speed so 8 more levels to breed in :)

one problem though, with me the button "read values from ark window" doesnt work, i tried putting ark in windowed, full screen windowed and full screen.

what other options do i have to get this to work ?

The OCR-feature (the "Read values from ARK") isn't working on resolutions different than 1920x1080 or 1680x1050, sorry.

On 06.02.2017 at 9:52 PM, cad said:

Hi, yes, you can save the library-file in a shared folder, so you can edit it with your tribe-mates simultaneously. Just make sure, all participants enable the "autosave"- and "autoload"-options in the settings.

The message regarding the save-location is probably from windows, the tool doesn't make a check where you save the file, it doesn't matter for it.

The OCR-feature (the "Read values from ARK") isn't working on resolutions different than 1920x1080 or 1680x1050, sorry.

Okay i found out something about OCR. My game language is different so it cant read because there isnt health weight etc. Do you have plan to add more language option ? and this app is best thank you man. However i dont understand tribe and player part i added my tribe and player so what now ? Can you improve like this we will make a group in this app like Uchiha tribe group so if someone tame something . it will auto come our library like 150 theri tamed by A person.

2 hours ago, Jsennin said:

Okay i found out something about OCR. My game language is different so it cant read because there isnt health weight etc. Do you have plan to add more language option ? and this app is best thank you man. However i dont understand tribe and player part i added my tribe and player so what now ? Can you improve like this we will make a group in this app like Uchiha tribe group so if someone tame something . it will auto come our library like 150 theri tamed by A person.

Hi, I'll think about improving that, maybe I'll get it to work language-independant.

The tool cannot notice and add a creature automatically after it's tamed, it always has to be extracted and added manually. Or do you mean the "owner"-field should have the name of the player automatically filled in?

1 hour ago, cad said:

Hi, I'll think about improving that, maybe I'll get it to work language-independant.

The tool cannot notice and add a creature automatically after it's tamed, it always has to be extracted and added manually. Or do you mean the "owner"-field should have the name of the player automatically filled in?

I mean like this i made a group "Uchiha tribe" my tribe mates have this app they join in that group and assume that i tamed good qz my friend tamed good beaver when we add those animals on that app it directly share with that group so when i check my library i will see my friend's beaver there even i didnt add that creature there

Edited by Jsennin

1 hour ago, Jsennin said:

I mean like this i made a group "Uchiha tribe" my tribe mates have this app they join in that group and assume that i tamed good qz my friend tamed good beaver when we add those animals on that app it directly share with that group so when i check my library i will see my friend's beaver there even i didnt add that creature there

I understand. For using a library-file with multiple users, you (and your friends) have to enable the "Autosave" and "Autoload" feature in the settings. You then have to save the library-file in a shared folder (e.g. google-drive, dropbox etc.) and your friends have to load that file. Be sure to make a backup first incase someone forgets to enable these settings and accidentally overwrites something.

If you have different creatures in the library, you first have to merge the files. To do this, load one file, then choose "Load and Add..." in the file-menu to add another library file to create the merged file that can be used in the shared folder.