tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

cad

Forgot to note the stats of a creature before leveling up? This tool helps to retreive the values that matter for breeding. Now you can also save your extracted stats in a library, see which creature has the best stats and view the pedigree of your pets. Sort your library to see which creatures are the best for breeding and compare which stats are inherited to the offspring.

Feedback is welcome. Also I'm looking forward to see some awesome pedigrees, share yours if you got a nice breed.

The latest version can be downloaded here: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/releases/latest

extractor.png

library.png

pedigree.png

• Like 8

Hi,

I understand your concern and it's good to be suspicious, but this software is only available as windows-application for the moment. It's open source though, so you can check everything what the software does or even compile it yourself. If you don't understand the programming language that's no gain for you, but you may trust people that understand it that it will do no harm.

Recently I saw a similar project (at least for the managing-/library-part) that is completely on a website, maybe you like this more:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Proud said:

Wish there was a way we could extract stats on Xbox :|

Maybe I don't get your question, but it doesn't matter from where the stats come. You can use it to store the stats of your dinos from the PC- and the Xbox-version. The tool itself is a windows application and does not run on Xbox.

15 hours ago, cad said:

Recently I saw a similar project (at least for the managing-/library-part) that is completely on a website, maybe you like this more:

Where did you see that at?  I've been trying to use the wiki to do it but it's just way too hard because they're not all post tame stats.  It's just current stats.

cad, you can always request this be added to the wiki, it's independently run by others though. (http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki:Admin_noticeboard)

They already have a calc there for extracting base stats which needs to be downloaded, but there are multiple different taming calcs, so it would be good to have multiple choices to work out breeding and base stats.

Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding-stats with this offline-tool: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/.

Edited by SallyAnn

1 hour ago, SallyAnn said:

cad, you can always request this be added to the wiki, it's independently run by others though. (http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki:Admin_noticeboard)

They already have a calc there for extracting base stats which needs to be downloaded, but there are multiple different taming calcs, so it would be good to have multiple choices to work out breeding and base stats.

hehe, thanks. That's the very same calculator. I posted the link here now because I added a bunch of new features to the tool and maybe some people haven't heard of it yet.

1 minute ago, cad said:

hehe, thanks. That's the very same calculator. I posted the link here now because I added a bunch of new features to the tool and maybe some people haven't heard of it yet.

Oh nice job, you are the secret author of the calc on there :)

It probably needs a little advertising as it's very hidden away, looking forward to seeing the new features!

2 hours ago, cad said:

I put in a link in the post, have a look at the line after the one you quoted :)

I don't see a link to the website you're referring to.  I see a link to the downloaded software, but nothing online.  The reason that I am looking for an online version is so that my tribe mates and I can all see the necessary information.  I'd prefer that it not be a black box of information that only I contain.

Hope that makes sense.

5 hours ago, Plannb23 said:

I don't see a link to the website you're referring to.  I see a link to the downloaded software, but nothing online.  The reason that I am looking for an online version is so that my tribe mates and I can all see the necessary information.  I'd prefer that it not be a black box of information that only I contain.

Hope that makes sense.

That's strange, I can see the link. Here it is again:

If you want to use the tool with your friends, place the save-file in a shared folder (e.g. google-drive or dropbox). Then you only have to be aware not to overwrite changes of your firends (and vice versa).

On 5.3.2016 at 2:15 AM, mrwartooth said:

hey their i have this now and i realy like it but i was wondering why im only getting red stats and a value of 0 for the health and melee stats. im trying to breed those in but your calculator keeps telling me that their value is 0

Hi, sounds like the server still uses the old multiplier (could be the case on Xbox-servers). Try to change the multipliers in the multipliers.txt to

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the great tool !

Quick question, I have modified my ini file to "mitigate" the nerf that was done on tamed dinos, I changed this :

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0]=0.7;
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0]=0.7;
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=0.7;
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[8]=0.7;
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[8]=0.7;
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]=0.7;

Will that affect your tool ?