tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

cad

On 2/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, cad said:

Hi @IanHighlander, is the issue you posted here

resolved in the meantime? I got no similar issue-reports and couldn't reproduce it, but what I found so far, it could be caused by a memory overflow or infinite loop

I'll be honest I haven't used it much recently (been playing Atlas for a while, although slowly going back to Ark as Atlas just doesn't have enough to keep me interested right now). Certainly it was still doing it last time I paid any attention to it. I can see if I can replicate it again later on and let you know if it does.

4 hours ago, cad said:

What do you mean with "it's always 0"? Did you enter a stat-value in the oxygen input and the resulting level after the extraction is 0?

I'm sorry man, but when i log in again to take a print to you now i can inset values inside the oxy. Inside the black box even if the lock its up all less Oxy spaces i can insert the dinos value. Becouse of that i can insert dinos inside the library. But now i can inset numbers inside.

Sorry for that and thanks for the attention 

testebreed.png

23 hours ago, aFFao said:

now i can inset numbers inside.

Maybe you had selected a species that has no oxygen stat ingame? For example, if you choose Ichthyosaurus in the species selector, the oxygen input will be disabled, because the ichthy ingame has no value for oxygen.

On a side-note: If you upload a species without oxygen into a transmitter, you can see the oxygen value and also can use this for the extraction. For enable oxygen for all species, go to the settings and check "Enable Oxygen for all species".

3 hours ago, cad said:

Maybe you had selected a species that has no oxygen stat ingame? For example, if you choose Ichthyosaurus in the species selector, the oxygen input will be disabled, because the ichthy ingame has no value for oxygen.

On a side-note: If you upload a species without oxygen into a transmitter, you can see the oxygen value and also can use this for the extraction. For enable oxygen for all species, go to the settings and check "Enable Oxygen for all species".

Was the same species, aberration anky. What i change its this second time i was using zip version and the first time i was using the .exe version. After the problem i unistall the exe and remember my first time using this a few months ago i was using the zip version. But after unzip i admint i dont try use. I'm telling this if you want take a look. But everthink its working now in this amazing work :) Thanks for helping us.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Evilturtle said:

@cad I can't enter tames into my extractor but I can all babies? Can you help please

Update: I can't enter babies either anymore unless they are low level...wth

Hi, maybe it's related to imprinting, the game doesn't update the values immediately, sometimes it needs time. It's advised to extract babies before starting the imprinting as a work-around. Another reason could be that you play on an unofficial server with modified stat-multipliers, they all need to be setup correctly in Smart Breeding. For faster support you can try the discord server ( https://discord.gg/qCYYbQK ), if someone is online there, you might get help faster. Also have a look at the manual-channel there.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lenok said:

I don't understand why this is happening. But almost all the lines are red. Even though I am entering the correct statistics of dino. I set the official server settings.

Do you play on an official server? If not, you need to set the multipliers in Smart Breeding to the ones of your server. You can also check the discord, it's mostly faster to solve issues there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

Is there a way to highlight the max levels for food/oxy/speed like they are done for the other stats?

In the library, see the tabs at the bottom left. One of the tabs is labeled "Stats" (you may have to click on the small arrow-heads at the right of the tab-names to see it). There you have a list of stats that you can check and that will be used for the calculation of the top-stats and will be visualized in full color.

• 1 month later...

@cad I just wanted to say how much i've loved this app, it's been amazing, and i continue to use it daily, i was wondering if there was any plan to make a pluggin for Atlas? as of now i use it kind of by figuring out the amount of points put into a stat with another webapp, and then force the points into either mammoth, or dire bear. It definitely works, it gives me the information at a glance for what i want to know, but would be a game changer if there was a way to add the atlas animals to the list.

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 8:21 AM, Jimbodiah said:

Will Deinonychus be added?

We're currently working on some core-mechanics of ASB to better support the game. Not sure when a new release will be ready. For now someone created a values-file that supports the Deinonychus, it's uploaded on the discord-channel of ASB in the news-channel.