tool [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree

cad

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Yea, you should keep up to date on this awesome application. It is very helpful ;)

20 hours ago, FunctionalPessimist said:

So I have 0.23 but I'm still having issues when trying to Read Values from ARK window. This is making it so I can't add the data to a library. Every time, without fail, four things are highligted as if they're invalid. The "Wild, Tamed, Bred" radial buttons are highlighted, the level box is highlighted, the lower end of the TE, and the "since taming no server-restart". I've done everything I can to fix it. All of my multipliers are correct in the settings. I'm in Windowed Fullscreen 1920x1080, all stats are unlocked, yet it's still not working. Any ideas? 

Edit: Also, when it does work, stats are highlighted in red, even though they're correct. 

Hi, can you post a screenshot of a creature's inventory that is not working and the server-multiplier you're using? The Read-Values-Feature is not a 100% thing, it tries to read the numbers, but sometimes can't recognize them correctly.

Hi @EmilyOf375, it seems you're not on an official server, the numbers are not possible there. If you're on an unofficial server, make sure you have the correct multipliers in the settings. If you're on an official server, the values are somehow displayed wrong. You can try to levelup the wrong stats (health, damage) to force the game to recalculate them.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

A trick I've cottoned onto is if you upload the dino to the obelisk, then bring it back out again the 'no restart since taming' can be turned off by the look.

It seems to reset it.

6 hours ago, FunctionalPessimist said:

@cad Even when I manually input the stats, it's telling me it's wrong. The server is unofficial, but I've spoken with an Admin to get the correct settings. I know for a fact the TE wasn't below 80% either. 

ASB2.png

ASB1.png

ASB3.png

It seems your having the same problem as me. I'm on an unofficial server also and the numbers are wacky. 

On 3.5.2017 at 0:29 AM, FunctionalPessimist said:

@cad Even when I manually input the stats, it's telling me it's wrong. The server is unofficial, but I've spoken with an Admin to get the correct settings. I know for a fact the TE wasn't below 80% either. 

ASB2.png

ASB1.png

Hi, most probably the stat-multipliers are not set correctly. The HP and the damage are way to high to be a realistic case with the set multipliers. It's more like that the server has not the official settings, but more something like the original (all 1) stat-multiplier (exactly 1 on all is not working, though). Also you made some typos with stamina and the torpor (also not solving the issue, though).

6 minutes ago, cad said:

Hi, most probably the stat-multipliers are not set correctly. The HP and the damage are way to high to be a realistic case with the set multipliers. It's more like that the server has not the official settings, but more something like the original (all 1) stat-multiplier (exactly 1 on all is not working, though). Also you made some typos with stamina and the torpor (also not solving the issue, though).

I didn't edit any values in the screen shot. Those are the values OCR is pulling.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I don't know if I'm seeing things, but MatingIntervalMultiplier seems inverse. I'm set to 3.0 on the server config, but set 3.0 on the app and it triples the time, rather than makes it a third.

1 hour ago, Kalizard said:

Does anyone use this for console that could teach me how to use it? Because everything I put in is always wrong apparently. Even though I'm putting in exactly the stats they are on my screen. After tamed, their levels, stats, all correct, but it's saying its wrong. 

I believe this might be due to console receiving updates slower. It's possible PC is using different values from console, and an older version would be helpful for you. The older versions can be found here: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/releases

Guest BubbaCrawfish
2 hours ago, Kalizard said:

Does anyone use this for console that could teach me how to use it? Because everything I put in is always wrong apparently. Even though I'm putting in exactly the stats they are on my screen. After tamed, their levels, stats, all correct, but it's saying its wrong. 

56 minutes ago, Housatonic said:

I believe this might be due to console receiving updates slower. It's possible PC is using different values from console, and an older version would be helpful for you. The older versions can be found here: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/releases

A good thing to look at is things that haven't been changed such as a Phiomia, and compare the stats via dododex/wiki as to what they actually can have. If they don't match up, then maybe the console versions are using different stats.

If some match, but others don't then it could be the patch updates being out of whack.

Could be something to be looking at though, but it'd be hard to get the OCR working on that ;)

On 4.5.2017 at 5:21 AM, BubbaCrawfish said:

I don't know if I'm seeing things, but MatingIntervalMultiplier seems inverse. I'm set to 3.0 on the server config, but set 3.0 on the app and it triples the time, rather than makes it a third.

That seems correct. Increasing a time-interval makes the time longer. Increasing the matureSpeed makes the time a creature needs to mature shorter.

On 9.5.2017 at 6:55 AM, ncola7 said:

@cad when can we expect an update including the dinos from last patch?

Hi ncola7, a new version with the new species was just released.

Hi Cad, it's the crazy Anky-person again. I just wanted to tell you that we FINALLY figured out the problems we've had with your tool, and it turned out it was as you said all along; our multipliers were not the same as official ones. My admin discovered today that he could copy the server .ini settings onto the multipliers in the tool and that's how we discovered that we were NOT using the official multipliers we thought we were. We had some very odd numbers, so he immediately changed to the official ones, and now we have sweet green stats on all our tames and bred animals (and we got one heck of a melee boost on them too).

We're extremely happy as we can now use this great tool properly and thank you for trying to help out earlier. Keep up the good work! :D

17 hours ago, TotallyUncool said:

Hi Cad, it's the crazy Anky-person again. I just wanted to tell you that we FINALLY figured out the problems we've had with your tool, and it turned out it was as you said all along; our multipliers were not the same as official ones. My admin discovered today that he could copy the server .ini settings onto the multipliers in the tool and that's how we discovered that we were NOT using the official multipliers we thought we were. We had some very odd numbers, so he immediately changed to the official ones, and now we have sweet green stats on all our tames and bred animals (and we got one heck of a melee boost on them too).

We're extremely happy as we can now use this great tool properly and thank you for trying to help out earlier. Keep up the good work! :D

Great! Thanks for the feedback and happy breeding :)