Duo tribe boss strategies. Extinction.

KingDain

Hello all, me and my homie were thinking of doing some boss fights tonight and was hoping you guys could give us some tips or best strategies to beat them? Keeping in mind we are only 2 people? Is it even possible with just 2 people? What dinos are best? Any tips or info you can give me for a duo tribe would be greatly appreciated.

I would highly recommend getting mana, and have their babies first.

Forest Titan is more of a hit and miss. Mana can kill it, just need time, and plus you need to avoid its slow vine attack, because that can kill you and your tame in one hit.

Ice Titan is more.. complicated. Being rather mobile means it can easily jump out of the arena range and that means more hassle to kill it. Maybe someone here knows how to kill it as two man tribe.

I would also advise against using Giga or Rex as well, they can easily die by the melee hits by the titans.

first sorry about my english :P 

we kill 3 titan with managarmr 3k-4k stam, 400-450 melle..  (3 people) , if 2 people maybe just need more time.

desert cave : use managar can jump (just dont crash in game)

forest cave : rex and giga is good, if use managar Pulvoria is bad for u. (when at arena pokebal them) and pop out managar after teleport outside.. bcuse if u pop out before teleport managar sometimes jump 

ice cave : very good rex or decent giga (many wolf 300 level, yeti and polar bear, pulvoria too) 

or u can use tek jetpack to fly at cave ( we not try this, and not sure work)

titan
desert : just jump and use managar beam.. run away if get target by flock(can make u Unrider) *use glider suit... and  if get target by lightning just keep run or jump.

forest : just mana beam, and done. 

the ice one a bit hard, dont get freze by titan. jump if the titan want throw stone ice.(got animation) 

Thanks all! We managed to down all three with manas. Now the real question is the king titan.. We attempted it once as a duo tribe. I lost my mana in the first 5 minutes by a stomp and we gave up lol. Will try a wnd attempt after getting all trophies again. Any tips for the gamma king? But why does it regain health? We kept losing all progress on its hp every few minutes and couldnt figure out why

maybe : (im not sure)

tame 1 titan , use it 20 hour for vein or osd,

and last 4 hour go for king titan.

the element vein at arena make the king regen Hp

if use managar, u need fly away from arena when the titan charge his punch. (will do meteor rain at all)

last time at my server, people do with 3 titan for gamma. all titan alive. maybe 1 is enough.
(im just watch) xD

Mana for all titans (not including king). i pumped mine to 10k hp, 3.5k stam and 500 melee.

just use ice beam on it and when it gets close jump behind it and repeat until its close to you again. For desert you can stay either on ground or on one of the cliffs around the area. this way i solo killed all of them without even getting hit once by it. Just make sure you have a good amount of meat on your mana, cause its draining some good amount of food while fighting

7 hours ago, KingDain said:

Thanks all! We managed to down all three with manas. Now the real question is the king titan.. We attempted it once as a duo tribe. I lost my mana in the first 5 minutes by a stomp and we gave up lol. Will try a wnd attempt after getting all trophies again. Any tips for the gamma king? But why does it regain health? We kept losing all progress on its hp every few minutes and couldnt figure out why

there needs to be atleast 1 player close to it within its arena, otherwise it says that its drawn back to center even if it didnt moved at all.

Also i recommend getting help from other tribes if you are only 2 players.

What we did was taming all 3 titans at same time (3 players on forest, 3 on desert and 4 on ice). After all titans were tamed up, we went to king titan arena right away and did gamma boss fight. used forest and ice to attack it while forest also tanked. desert helped with vein defense and also hit on king few times. also had manas, gigas and meks on the vein defense.

After the fight we did OSDs and veins for like 5h and then went back to king titan after the 6h cooldown. then again did gamma and after that again OSDs, etc. That way we managed to kill the gamma king 4 times with the same 3 tamed titans. Sometimes we let a titan standing at king arena cause it was too low hp to help at drops.

We tamed all 3 titans, spawned the Mega Mek and brought imprinted Gigas for vein defense for Alpha King Titan. Mind you, we are a larger tribe and I personally was running as support with an imprinted giga with a bred mana in cryopod for transport back to arena when the King Titan does his knock back that will throw gigas off the arena pad and into the corrupted giga/rex/wyvern spawns below. 

In all honesty, I love the OSD and vein defenses in Extinction and kind of wish those events were on some of the other maps. It makes things a bit more entertaining that way. Then again, I play PVE pretty exclusively and play with a good group of friends, which make it all the more enjoyable.

Soloed all 3 titans with a single Mek. Load up with 300 element for each and just pew pew until dead. 

Desert - cake walk.

Ice - avoid the breath and icicle attacks. A frozen mek is a dead mek. Having 2 people, I would think if one is frozen the other does what he can to take aggro.

Tree - just time consuming. Kite him around the arena and get him to stomp out how own trees and you'll be fine.

Archived