Tek Replicator crafting

Zuesneith

31 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

It also shows up in obelisks, but can't be made there either. It only works in airdrops and titan terminals from extinction.

Wait, what? I remember the first replicator I made was in green obi. I remember very well because we had to throw the mats from the quetz toward me from quite far away because wyverns were blocking the quetz. 

1 hour ago, Paroxyde said:

Wait, what? I remember the first replicator I made was in green obi. I remember very well because we had to throw the mats from the quetz toward me from quite far away because wyverns were blocking the quetz. 

Weird. My tribemate says he's tried it multiple times and it didn't work. He tested it on scorched though, idk if its different.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Weird. My tribemate says he's tried it multiple times and it didn't work. He tested it on scorched though, idk if its different.

I've tested just now, and was able to craft one from a terminal on SE. Maybe a bug at the time that since got fixed? ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, R3dHawk said:

He is talking about extinction I think, city terminals don't work has to be a Titan terminal, the king Titan terminal is honestly the easiest 1 to do it btw the others are a pain in the butt to access

No I just meant on any map. I crafted my first one on ab, which was a hassle. i saw that it was a option in my current replicator. so I decided to try and make another one for extinction and it wouldn't allow me to. So I wasn't sure if it was intended or not, but from the sounds of it, it was intended that way I guess. I will transfer the materials to another sever and make it at one of the obi. Just think it's silly for it to show as craftable in the replicator but you cant actually make them. 

Archived