I host a nitrado server on ps4. Recently it was switched to a primitive server before hand we had no problems at all with wyvern spawning but as of late there have been no eggs. Ive tried destroywilddinos and it doesnt seem to do anything. The wyvern are spawning at the cove but dont seem to lay eggs. And there arent any spawning at the scar. Please help!

2 hours ago, Rebellegaming said:

I host a nitrado server on ps4. Recently it was switched to a primitive server before hand we had no problems at all with wyvern spawning but as of late there have been no eggs. Ive tried destroywilddinos and it doesnt seem to do anything. The wyvern are spawning at the cove but dont seem to lay eggs. And there arent any spawning at the scar. Please help!

Try using a whip in the nests. There has been a bug where the eggs are there but they are invisible. Finally corrected on my cluster and now we have visible eggs again. 

17 hours ago, Myosapien said:

Try using a whip in the nests. There has been a bug where the eggs are there but they are invisible. Finally corrected on my cluster and now we have visible eggs again. 

This was the problem at first but after the latest update its been fine the eggs where visible. But now there are no nests or wyverns at all. They can only be found flying around the bay.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been running my Xbox dedicated on prim plus and since the patch that fixed the old wyvern egg problem, none spawn in the trench at all (NO wyverns, no eggs, no nests) all the wyverns are in the SW bay and there's 5 nests in the cave but those nests are a fixed entity that aren't actually there, the admin commands don't destroy them, they don't show up as a nest and there's no eggs in any of them EVER! (whips do nothing because they aren't there in the first place)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived