(OFFICIAL) Farthest you have gotten on Purple OSD?

WolfBrink

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Wave 10 with snow titan an few ppl on mana kiteing

We did 2 yesterday. The first one went well until wave 6. On wave 6 it sent out 8 level 500 Enraged Trex at once. We still finished wave 7 with 36kish hp left. however we had a lot of people on our server spectating and dragging stuff around.

Our second drop was easier. Except there were only 2 of us with no help that time. The most Enraged rex that came in 1 wave all the way through wave 7 was only 2.

Seems kinda random if you're going to get f***** or not haha

3 hours ago, WolfBrink said:

We did 2 yesterday. The first one went well until wave 6. On wave 6 it sent out 8 level 500 Enraged Trex at once. We still finished wave 7 with 36kish hp left. however we had a lot of people on our server spectating and dragging stuff around.

Our second drop was easier. Except there were only 2 of us with no help that time. The most Enraged rex that came in 1 wave all the way through wave 7 was only 2.

Seems kinda random if you're going to get f***** or not haha

The drop locations seem to affect what you get. Some spots spawn way more dangerous enemies while some are easier, with terrain blocking their advance. We once did a purple thst had zero enraged rexes, and we cashed out at wave 7.

Wave 24 with couple manas, owls and ice+forest titan. could have propably gone a bit higher but suddendly the server had super long lag spikes so we just finished the round and grabbed the loot before server crashes. this was however before the purple drop buff and the loot was so totally not worth it.

Location was good cause the hostiles came from only 2 sides which was defended by one titan on each side. the manas froze things and most importantly quickly aggroed the enraged rexes and pulled them bit away until the round was bit cleared out. then we kited in a circle infront of a titan. Owls healed the manas, when they got too much damage.

Maybe we got a super bad roll, but we went to wave 19 last night and it was nearly all garbage loot. Got 220 element and a bunch of trash premade saddles. Couple tek blueprints (decent dura at least, but over 400 element to craft). 100ish Cryopods. 

I’d rather solo a 50k node for the 200 element and I can kill a titan in 4 minutes for the tek blueprints. At least then I’ll get a few bullets too. 

Really discouraging to say the least, but drops are historically garbage in Ark anyways. So I suppose I was more anticipating actual decent and useful loot than anything. We will still run them, but will probably just push the button around 9-10 and get a feel for loot quality. 

Archived