Highest giga melee

Saskatchitooon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The breeding line is an original from the breeder Hopee.
He breeds and sells the eggs. Resold is only allowed after some time.
Through further mating it can happen that you get a mutation yourself from breeding.
But nobody comes up with the brilliant idea of opening a business with it.
That is punished by the community.

9 hours ago, Dynasource said:

Through further mating it can happen that you get a mutation yourself from breeding.

How do you enforce this no reselling thing ? I mean this is pve. It's not like you can go attack the base of someone that leaked your lines.

19 minutes ago, jedikitteh said:

How do you enforce this no reselling thing ? I mean this is pve. It's not like you can go attack the base of someone that leaked your lines.

People tend to out re-sellers and not trade with them within the community very quickly. Fairly obvious given the breeders dino names are all on the breed lines.

27 minutes ago, Azmeaiel said:

People tend to out re-sellers and not trade with them within the community very quickly. Fairly obvious given the breeders dino names are all on the breed lines.

Don't see how that's a problem. There are thousands of facebook pages, discords, forums where ark trading is done. It's not hard to find buyer or sellers. You could just buy from the Chinese, Russian or south american sellers who will sell you anything, no questions asked. And there are thousands of bobs out there you could sell your stuff to. You could setup your own trading discord, which is free to do so and only takes few mins of your time.

49 minutes ago, jedikitteh said:

Don't see how that's a problem. There are thousands of facebook pages, discords, forums where ark trading is done. It's not hard to find buyer or sellers. You could just buy from the Chinese, Russian or south american sellers who will sell you anything, no questions asked. And there are thousands of bobs out there you could sell your stuff to. You could setup your own trading discord, which is free to do so and only takes few mins of your time.

I never understood people who get weird about their lines being resold. I've bred top weight Argy and currently breed top stat Carno.

Once someone has paid me what I asked for that egg/clone/etc. it is now theirs to do what they want with. I never (and no original breeder probably does) sell the true top stat so it doesn't really matter since a buyer is probably not set up to surpass where your at. 

I personally don't sell other people's stats (except on server since a lot of people don't use FB trade sites), I don't undersell what I paid for it, but that is all personal choice. Any other notion is ridiculous and childish.

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I never understood people who get weird about their lines being resold. I've bred top weight Argy and currently breed top stat Carno.

Once someone has paid me what I asked for that egg/clone/etc. it is now theirs to do what they want with. I never (and no original breeder probably does) sell the true top stat so it doesn't really matter since a buyer is probably not set up to surpass where your at. 

I personally don't sell other people's stats (except on server since a lot of people don't use FB trade sites), I don't undersell what I paid for it, but that is all personal choice. Any other notion is ridiculous and childish.

Oddly the only people who call others childish are the ones who never put a moments work into mutating a dino, let alone do it for 40 generations.

We are currently in a point in which top stats cannot been improved for a bunch of dinos due to max stat cap. Rexes, manas, deinos, theriz are just some examples.

I dont know where you trade on FB, never checked whats going on there but main breeders have discord servers and most of the time they sell even cheaper than randoms you can find on global chat. Every time I see someone ask i.e. for rexes and other tries to scam offering eggs for 30-40 or even more tek I cannot resist and enter the conv saying the original breeder is selling for 1/3 of the price.

I think also we should respect the desire of breeders, if I buy an egg that its announced as no resell, Im not gonna resell. It is just not only respect, its also that if everyone resells then the breeder will get burned and prob stop the hard work.

1 hour ago, Azmeaiel said:

Oddly the only people who call others childish are the ones who never put a moments work into mutating a dino, let alone do it for 40 generations.

Once again, I had top weight Argies on PS4. 9 months of hunting and mutating every stat myself. I currently have top stat Carno's on PS4. Mutating every hp and melee mute myself. I've put in the work and am still calling those people childish. Don't want someone selling the stat, don't sell it. If someone pays your price, they can do what they want with that stat and trying to impose unenforceable trade restrictions is egotistical, foolish, and childish.

• 10 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:48 AM, Tjoe said:

they are really good for extinction OSD, element node & genesis mission.

sure you can use other dino but giga do the best

Iv just now begun to see the light. Yeah, the island, scorched, and aberration is a no go, but they are fairly useless. Maybe meat and hide runs, but on extinction, holy smokes. You "NEED" a giga....If I didn't have one and was starting off fresh.....lets just say Im gonna keep an eye out for zany zebra's 100 days of extinction cause he is gonna have lots of "fun" XD

On 11/13/2020 at 12:05 PM, Dynasource said:

well there goes my hopes of trying to a full blown breedery if I ever got back online. x.x

• 3 weeks later...

Archived