Highest giga melee

Saskatchitooon

On 12/30/2019 at 11:03 AM, Chrysa1is said:

Watch this space. I'll send a pic soon. My gigas have thousands of mutations

Thousands of mutations dont equal good dino...

Edit to clarify what i meant. You coul have pair of dinos that you breed and get a single mutation on baby and keep breeding that again and again. The mutation counter goes to 2 for next baby even without new mutations happening, 4 then, 8,16,32 and at that point if no new mutations happened before you reach 20 counter you wont be getting new ones after that from that same line. After 20 generations you have thousands or millions of mutations with exact same stats as before. AKA very crap dino compared to properly bred lines.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I never really was interested in gigas due to the huge blow they get to their health pool when tamed. That and the fact that they cannot be used against boss's....They really are a PvP thing, arn't they?

But u know u got almost double hp when u breed one? Or how would u do purple drops on ext without giga? 

5 hours ago, hud said:

But u know u got almost double hp when u breed one? Or how would u do purple drops on ext without giga? 

I was think a team of parcers with tek turrents, but got told that they are nerfed, or something.

Now Im thinking a heavy duty loadout of wyvrens and rex's. Maybe even a few bronto's...

On 10/2/2020 at 1:42 PM, wizard03 said:

I never really was interested in gigas due to the huge blow they get to their health pool when tamed. That and the fact that they cannot be used against boss's....They really are a PvP thing, arn't they?

they are really good for extinction OSD, element node & genesis mission.

sure you can use other dino but giga do the best

Archived