Juggalo15767

All bps nerfed from Xmas presents....

So, I just went to craft an ascendent crossbow with the 330 damage bp I received from a Christmas present. It now has been dropped down to 298 damage. Along with that, every other no I gotten from Christmas presents have been dropped down to the same 298.. what was the point of having a Christmas event that offers above average bps for them to just get nerfed anyway?? Kinda makes me angry considering it was a war as It is to get a present. Also everything gotten above 298 from gachas pre patch have been nerfed to 298 damage etc. What's up with this?? Gachas I can understand but presents that are to offer better gear also got a nerf?? C'mon now wildcard. 

It always been the case. Items that are above the limit (configured with the ItemStatClamps setting) are getting clamped after a server restart; this is nothing new. Same for dinosaurs, they are getting deleted if they are above a certain level (configured with the DestroyTamesOverLevelClamp setting).

1 minute ago, Juggalo15767 said:

I know dinos do past I believe level 430 or 450? My point is, the Christmas event was to get higher bps. I got the higher bps and they just get nerfed. Kinda upsetting and pointless of the event. 

Yes, any creatures higher or equals to level 450 will gets deleted on officials. As far as I know, you can get the same bps with the same values from the orbital drops on Extinction as they used the exact same drop table for Raptor Claus, and those will also gets nerfed. Same if you craft above the clamp with skills. I can certainly understand the frustration, because you technically pay the resources required for higher stats.. when I was playing on officials last year, I was hunting for mastercraft 250%+ blueprints that I was crafting with a 1.1k+ skill character and would never have bothered crafting better. Now I do not have any clamp on my cluster and I will probably set one at some point; some of the blueprints my players got are just insanely ridiculous.