when you first started ark what dino killed you for the first time?

AcyanidePancake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as i can remember the first dino that killed me was a Raptor lvl 3 or something like that. I was really frustated and started a new game. Then i buid my first thatch hut or at least the floor and three walls, then I went on a trip, in the night and saw some red moving lights and i was curious.

Now I know that Troodons are not very friendly. I spent most of my evening with dying and spawning and dying and spawning. I think it was about a total of ten to twenty body bags.  

A dino I dont know, Rhino I think. I did raid the alpha tribe when I started. Just sneak in and walk through gates when they let it open. Steal c4 from the smithy and destroy their base. Get to the left alone Dino’s claim them and you have yourself a poopload of stuff. I did bring it to base most of the stuff. Started with element and fit get killed by rhino, AMAZING DAY

I can't remember the VERY first death I had, but I do remember the time that my brother Charles died in a very embarrassing way. This was also not long after we had started playing ARK on the Xbox, so I guess this qualifies as an "early" death. Enjoy the story.

My brother was playing ARK one day and decided to start a new singleplayer world on The Island. He usually ran everywhere and never bothered to look at his stats ( He still doesn't ), so he was starving in about a minute flat. Then suddenly a dodo layed an egg in front of him. "Excellent!", he thought to himself. He figured that even if this stupid dodo bothered to go mama bear, he could easily kill it with his bare fists. So he took the egg, and the dodo did go crazy, but the dodo made the first move. Unfortunately, my brother's health was already critically low from the starvation, and the dodo's one attack killed him instantly. My brother was killed by a dodo. And that's why, to this day, he always uses cheats when he does singleplayer. And them claims he did it legitimately. 

23 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

I can't remember the VERY first death I had, but I do remember the time that my brother Charles died in a very embarrassing way. This was also not long after we had started playing ARK on the Xbox, so I guess this qualifies as an "early" death. Enjoy the story.

My brother was playing ARK one day and decided to start a new singleplayer world on The Island. He usually ran everywhere and never bothered to look at his stats ( He still doesn't ), so he was starving in about a minute flat. Then suddenly a dodo layed an egg in front of him. "Excellent!", he thought to himself. He figured that even if this stupid dodo bothered to go mama bear, he could easily kill it with his bare fists. So he took the egg, and the dodo did go crazy, but the dodo made the first move. Unfortunately, my brother's health was already critically low from the starvation, and the dodo's one attack killed him instantly. My brother was killed by a dodo. And that's why, to this day, he always uses cheats when he does singleplayer. And them claims he did it legitimately. 

half of my friends right there lol

A turtle egg was in my base yard on the ground , i picked it up ! as u do.. turtle wasnt about .. so i thought ??!!.. next thing the turtle whom the egg belonged to started kicking my ass!! came out of nowhere !!   had to kill it ! i didnt realise the wild dino got bent out of shape for us taking there eggs - it was abandoned - after all!

Trike. My friends told me where to spawn (on the Island on a beach) and said they would be there soon, just pick up some resources and make a hatchet and kill any low level dinos around to level up. After about 20 mins I had a few items on me so took my hatchet and hit a lvl 10 Trike. Trike won. 

Friends were like 'what happened?' and I plainly replied 'it was a low level Dino and I had my hatchet - I did exactly what you told me to'.

Friends response... would you jump off a bridge if I told you to?

I dont think I have died to a Trike since, but I would say I have died to Theri's the most.

Archived