Sign in to follow this  
Alocoste

Max HP tamed titans nerfed after reboot

Hello,

We figured out several time, after the server will get a reboot (server crash or maintenance), Max HPs of tamed titans will be nerfed. To be accurate, Max HPs will get the value of the wild titan (for example, alpha forest titan tamed has 700k max HP, then it will go to 400k after server reboot).

It can be annoying when we are attempting to do King Titan, because tamed titans are healed to max HP when you lauch the fight.

Could you take a look at it?

Thanks.

Not only is the health of the titan reduced, but also its damage.
We tamed all three titans, there was a reboot of the servers and with them all weren't able to kill even the Gamma of the King of Titans!
Tried to put them in the transmitter (immediately after taming). The indicators did not nerfed, but the food indicator was at zero, so titan died very quickly.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:22 AM, Hoang95 said:

How did you get the HP to be that high still? i tamed the desert perfectly (Alpha) and it still came out half HP at best. and I tamed it 4-5 times already

I was talking about max HP. But, when you tame a titan, yeah it'll be half HP, but when you launch a King Titan Fight, all titans in the arena will be healed at 100%. So, after a King Titan fight, if you're not too bad, you can get out with 90-100% HP on titans x)

And BTW, this bug ain't fixed.

4 minutes ago, Alocoste said:

I was talking about max HP. But, when you tame a titan, yeah it'll be half HP, but when you launch a King Titan Fight, all titans in the arena will be healed at 100%. So, after a King Titan fight, if you're not too bad, you can get out with 90-100% HP on titans x)

And BTW, this bug ain't fixed.

have you completed beta king titan?  or alpha?