The Dino you hate most ?

Gantai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2019 at 7:19 PM, d1nk said:

I dont understand why people say troodons.. you just whip out a torch and they leave you alone if theyre a problem.

Almost 2k hours and I've totally missed that you can keep the troodons at bay with a torch! ? However, I still think them worty of the title because of how insanely annoying they are to tame!

7 minutes ago, Zahlea said:

Almost 2k hours and I've totally missed that you can keep the troodons at bay with a torch! ? However, I still think them worty of the title because of how insanely annoying they are to tame!

cryopods make it alot easier. just cryo up a dino you want to feed them and throw it out to them once you have cryo cooldown 10X damage and they don't defend themselves.

12 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

cryopods make it alot easier. just cryo up a dino you want to feed them and throw it out to them once you have cryo cooldown 10X damage and they don't defend themselves.

Thanks! However, my problem is getting the troodon to attack at all :/ I've put them in taming pens on both foundations and on the ground, then led pre-damaged dinos into the pen and the Troodons just refuse to attack! I've looked up guides but nothing I've found has helped me.

12 hours ago, Zahlea said:

Thanks! However, my problem is getting the troodon to attack at all :/ I've put them in taming pens on both foundations and on the ground, then led pre-damaged dinos into the pen and the Troodons just refuse to attack! I've looked up guides but nothing I've found has helped me.

rare flowers :D

On 1/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, OutsiderForLife said:

Tickle Chickens get the sauce on sight. I'll show you, one who kills all of my dinos! They'll let you know if a tame had made it outside of your gates...

Theris are insane, they spawn on the starting areas on the island and are so annoying. They kill everything you have and can even hit the rider with their stupid headbutt. i lost my tapejara to one of these bastards. it would be much better if they only attack when something else attacks them. 

I hate them so much i dont even tame these. I mean they dont even look cool, they are just ugly. and annoying. stupid theri.

Troodons and wild raptors (I love my tamed ones).  The issue I have now with wild raptors is that there are just so many of them.  They seem to out-spawn almost everything else in my game.  And I no longer can use my bird to dive-bomb them because of their ability to knock you off your bird.  My current plan is to tame a crap-ton of them and then let them loose in the area, but the alpha raptors are very common as well and will likely wipe them out.

On 1/8/2019 at 10:50 PM, Gantai said:

personally i hate dung beetles, disgust me :X i keep em hidden

Ill give 2

1. The leeds. I H-A-T-E this fish. One animal that singularly stops an entire play style on its maps. 

2. Ichy... frakin birds...

But honestly Ichy I can deal... LEEDS makes me want to hurt random things.

Archived