The Dino you hate most ?

Gantai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate the most :

1 - Ichthyornis because one stole me a fert egg for my trade and ate it ....

2 - Pegomastax because one stole me a cryopod with my dino inside :( and i lost him so can't take it back.

3 - Troodon because he always knock out (in the night) when i'm on the ground, and it's hard to see him.

4 - Raptor because he "grab" me when i was using the lightning wyvern skill and my wyvern killed me.

5 - cnidaria because it's the nightmare of the underwater, i can't survive to them alone with not immune dino. They can kill everything and i can't do anything, i just watch my dino loose health slowly and die :( that so sad.

57 minutes ago, MMental said:

i hate the most :

1 - Ichthyornis because one stole me a fert egg for my trade and ate it ....

2 - Pegomastax because one stole me a cryopod with my dino inside :( and i lost him so can't take it back.

3 - Troodon because he always knock out (in the night) when i'm on the ground, and it's hard to see him.

4 - Raptor because he "grab" me when i was using the lightning wyvern skill and my wyvern killed me.

5 - cnidaria because it's the nightmare of the underwater, i can't survive to them alone with not immune dino. They can kill everything and i can't do anything, i just watch my dino loose health slowly and die :( that so sad.

I know for Cnidaria is better kill with crossbow, a good crossbow.

I don't "hate" them but find them implemented wrong. 

Titan because it destroyed all my pets on a PVE server.  Bronto because it was used by players to destroy the rest of my pets after they had at me with a Titan on a PVE server.  And alpha raptors because they were made by Ark devs to clear servers of noob players and that is just rude to people who paid $60 to support your art.  

Honestly should have found a better, kinder, way to handle all those situations.  This game is just rude.  If I hadn't come from playing Dark Souls before going to Ark I would have been intimidated by all these creepy tactics to manipulate multiplayer.  As is you can't even hope to touch the nasty evil Dark Souls players have endured.  Nothing compares to that horror.

40 minutes ago, Zaffira said:

I know for Cnidaria is better kill with crossbow, a good crossbow.

That can work yes, but it's loosing time there is too much Cnidaria under water if i use my crossbow to kill one by one every Cnidaria pack i meet i will stay 1 hour under water and waste oxygen. So the best way is to skip them but they still can surprise me and stuck&kill my tame. So i use immune dino to be saf, but the mosa is useless :(.

They  should make the tek saddle immune the dino who have it.

Troodons, once had to just walk away from the computer for an hour because i got d/c from the air with insane flak on and recon with troodons on me, took an hour for them to kill me so i could respawn and go get my stuff.

If you pay attention pegos and icthy are nothing.

Other than that, Purlovias and Arthro's can ruin days of prep work in a few seconds.

4 hours ago, RipMoFo said:

Troodons, once had to just walk away from the computer for an hour because i got d/c from the air with insane flak on and recon with troodons on me, took an hour for them to kill me so i could respawn and go get my stuff.

If you pay attention pegos and icthy are nothing.

Other than that, Purlovias and Arthro's can ruin days of prep work in a few seconds.

Something similar happened to me... Had to wait forever until my armor broke and died, before i could respawn

These four ass*oles gave me untold grief when starting out on Ark, in order of appearance: 

ichthy's: I got the game and was on the beach, so far so good and I saw it fly around. A little bird?? so what. Didn't think anything of it until night came and it also rained. I'm learning to make fire and all of a sudden this  bird kills me, quick. It happened often when starting out at the beach. 

- Pego's: Again, starting out and these little d*cks start robbing me of my gear. Not to mention give me a fright as I think I'm being attacked by something I didn't spot.

- Titanboas. Can take them now but they are everywhere around the swamps and gave me untold grief trying to get tames there. Every time I go for a tame near the swamps, I make sure the area is clear of these puppies. 

- NUMBER 1: Piranha. Worse than the last three put together, while learning the game, going near the water or crossing water was basically a death sentence. I also lost many tames because when they bite, the tames go in after them and the first tames like Parasaur die fast. I still miss you Sally. 

Came here to say Troodon which are damn annoying when you encounter them but omg there are no words for how useless the taming of them is (tried a few times and never get it to attack my tames, so insanely crappy mechanic!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I saw everybody mentioning the Ichtyornis and yeah, they are actually worse than the Troodons.

Edit: Ichtyornis is the one dino I can go out of my way to kill if I see it in the distance, just because I hate them so much xD

1. Jellyfish. Definitely the worst, meeting one or two in the middle of the fight with some alpha mosa or squid is certain death for both most likely.

2. Pegomastax. Not as dangerous, but super annoying, especially when everything else is trying to kill you.

3. Terror bid. Also annoying af, too fast but relatively weak.

4. Raptor. Really irritates to see them raping me for 10 sec, but no big deal if you got nice armour.

It'll have to be the microraptor. Honestly, I 'hate' the ichthyornis and pego - but the absolute cancer has to be the micro. If on anything small and even faster - say a horse -it'll just infinitely follow right behind you, fluttering in the air until it hits you and 'pokes' your eye I guess and suddenly you're helpless for what seems like forever. You can attack it, can't you? Sure, but if you just buck it, or anything of the sort - it'll just tank the hits unless it dies and just does the same thing, then runs away. Just happened. Worst ever. No one can ever convince me that trolls haven't made this game.

Overall? Raptors. Their grab is way too powerful, and other creatures can hit you during it, meaning the damage can either kill you instantly or destroy your armor and leave you in the middle of a bunch of predators. Especially early game, I hate these things. I like using my smaller dinos and running around, but raptors make this hard to do anymore. 

Anything that can attack you on a saddle. Dimorphs, Vultures, Microraptors, etc. mostly because they seem to hold grudges the longest. Dimorphs I thought I had escaped show up a minute later to destroy my armor. 

Archived