The Dino you hate most ?

Gantai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ichtyornis would be much better if it only attacks, when attacked. But the hatred is understandable. It has a small hitbox you cant hit proberly and they always fly in front of the sun so you cannot see this little tuckers. But the most ridiculous part is that they can eat 100 of Narcotic at once and still fly around and feel like the king because no one can hit them. 

But in my opinion the most annoying dinos are Microraptor, Purlovia and everything else that dismounts you and stuns you for ten seconds. Because last week I did the swamp cave, i was perfectly prepared, then I met some Microraptors. They dismounted me and scratched my armor. I killed them and moved on. Later I met a Purlovia that destroyed my armor. So i had to retreat and fix my ascendent ghillie armor and my weapons, which was actually hard, because I couldnt find any penguins.

Microraptors. Just chiling minding my own business and suddenly wham no warning I am unmounted and stunned. For a dinosaur that hasnt developed the ability of powered flight it does a good job of flying. Seem them pull off some crazy acrobatics in an attempt to unmount me. Just hate how theres no counter to them.

That’s a tough one. But I give the crown to the (Insert expletives) ichthyornis. That’s the only thing I’ve ever found so absolutely infuriating that I’ve flatly removed them from some of my games. They’re so absolutely unnecessary. Pegos  are bad, but at least they’re manageable. These things? No. Just no. The freaking klepto seagulls can take their BS into the ether and not bother me.

But a close second is the troodon. I find their taming method absolutely abhorrent and I hate them with a burning passion for it. Those I leave in my game for the pleasure of killing them. And they take priority, too. If I see one I will drop what I am doing to slaughter them. Anything that eats baby wyverns earns an irrevocable KOS status from me.

They’re repulsive. By far the worst taming mechanic in the game, and it disgusts me. And so since they were introduced I have never allowed one to live, the second I set eyes on it.

i don't really mind ichthyornis much because you can generally outrun them.  I hate raptors the most.  purlovia and microraptors can be annoying but i can still defend myself if they knock me off.  can't how many times i have had a pego steal my grenades and i am just wishing they would detonate and kill him, they have too many hp for something that size

Microraptors. Because of them amd their stun I never leave the beaches unless I’m on a flyer or a large dino.

Ichthyornis suck too. The stealing is annoying enough, but they’re impossible to hit, especially when they fly in front of the sun (I’m on ps4, so no brightness setting ?). Recently, one of them snapped up my dodo and took of, slowly munching him to death, and there was nothing I could do about it. (RIP).

Thylacoleos are also annoying, but at least they’re confined to one area of the map, unlike Microraptors amd Ichthys.

Icthyornis, or as I call it 'the hell pelican'.  Pegos are annoying but at least you can put 'tribute berries' on the last slot to distract them and if they do steal something you want to keep you can run them down and get it back. The hell pelican? goes after my precious dodo flock >_< They might be stupid and goofy but they're mine darn it!

1. Seagulls. I make it a personal objective to waste one every time I see it before it catches sight of me.

1B. Titanoboas. Haaaaa.......an animal that sounds like hell in your headset, puts you to sleep WAY too fast, and eats your bag if it kills you. Also, have you seen those flippers move?

2. Mana's. Just....fluke right off. Frozen for what feels like eons (10 seconds or so, it's still too long), fast as crap on foot, and an armor piercing dive? Are you for real?

3. Sea scorpions. Nope.Nope.Nope.

4. Theriz. Too much health. Too much damage (waaaay too much damage). AND it puts you to sleep and eats through your non-Rex tames.

5. Bugs (Mantis, Araneo, Titanomyra Drones, Centipedes, etc). All freaky, almost all kill your armor rating, and half of them put you to sleep.

Archived