Dino leash isn't working properly after server restarts

kathid4444

When you have dinos placed in a dino leash (lock visible above their name tag) and the server restarts, the dino leash & its red marked field around it is still active but dinos are not reacting to it anymore. Even if you mount them, put them into the radius of the leash (if they escaped because of the server restart) & dismount them there, it doesn't keep them in it. You have to pick up the leash, place it again and then its working. 

Just good to know if you live close to the scar (like we do) ans have Gigas & Rexes defending your base. 

6 hours ago, kathid4444 said:

When you have dinos placed in a dino leash (lock visible above their name tag) and the server restarts, the dino leash & its red marked field around it is still active but dinos are not reacting to it anymore. Even if you mount them, put them into the radius of the leash (if they escaped because of the server restart) & dismount them there, it doesn't keep them in it. You have to pick up the leash, place it again and then its working. 

Just good to know if you live close to the scar (like we do) ans have Gigas & Rexes defending your base. 

It’s bugged, but not the case for everyone because I have creatures on wander who have never escaped, unless of course it only effects creatures on neutral or aggressive?

10 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

It’s bugged, but not the case for everyone because I have creatures on wander who have never escaped, unless of course it only effects creatures on neutral or aggressive?

I'm not sure, I'll keep an eye on that. Ours were on neutral & aggressive, so apparently it only affects them. Since I didn't test it yet, I can't confirm it though.

17 minutes ago, kathid4444 said:

I'm not sure, I'll keep an eye on that. Ours were on neutral & aggressive, so apparently it only affects them. Since I didn't test it yet, I can't confirm it though.

When you put the escapees back, are you deactivating then reactivating the leash, because it’s possible that the lock symbol is appearing despite it not syncing correctly?

Archived