Are there any non toxic servers???

PappySatch

So I understand times are changing and Ive been out of ark for about a year but I remember a time when a server was more like a community. Are there any servers that are locked down and ran by a good alpha??? I am trying to get back into the game but it seems like every time I get something going I get wrecked!! I have almost 2k hours in the game and am trying to fix the itch I have for the game again. Does anyone know of any good servers or have any recommendations on how to survive the ark now days. Im aware that things are going to happen and its extremely easy to switch servers and raid but given that my experience isn't from survivors jumping servers and raiding its the alphas on a server wiping everyone. I understand if you don't wanna throw all your tips and tricks out to the public or even if you have a good server you don't want everyone to know about so if it helps feel free to message me on xbox PappySatch. in addition im only interested in play on Small Tribes Official PVPVE. In my previous experiences in ARK I have been Alpha on many servers and many maps furthermore I understand the concept of keeping your head down, mouth shut and stay friendly until its time not to be friendly.... Its more I believe that ARK has changed and is there any of those community servers left!!??

3 minutes ago, PappySatch said:

haha I feel ya!! And I would be fine with the blood bath but I cant even get to the point where PVP is and option lol. I grind for a week then get wiped then repeat. If any of you all are interested or have a couple of tribe vacancies my buddy and I are itching!!!

what levels are y'all? what's your disc?

I believe I am lvl 80 on small tribes and by buddy is lvl 90 I believe. Like I said I have almost 2k hours and my friend has over that so we are not new to the game at all but all of our other tribe mates from back in the day have quit. Don't have a disc but feel free to link up with me on xbox    pappysatch  

4 hours ago, PappySatch said:

I believe I am lvl 80 on small tribes and by buddy is lvl 90 I believe. Like I said I have almost 2k hours and my friend has over that so we are not new to the game at all but all of our other tribe mates from back in the day have quit. Don't have a disc but feel free to link up with me on xbox    pappysatch  

Check out the official CrossArk servers. Smaller populations, coupled with the fact that there are 6 servers tied together and that's it.  On our cluster there is one Alpha that dominates the servers but they are pretty cool and don't mess with folks so most of us are able to build, tame, play in peace.  If you're dumb and don't put up any defenses you will probably get raided at some point, but that's to be expected.

• 5 weeks later...

I, too, remember those days--where the server was a community. I was very fortunate to land on an awesome server early on into my "career". Played on that server with practically the same tribes for over a year and a half. Never got totally wiped because we all banded together. Heck, we even had a Facebook page for a while; did boss fights together, fought back against trolls and other tribes transferring in to raid; helped out the small tribes. I firmly believe we were the most morally-good server on Xbox Official PvP lol.

I have over 4,500 hours into ARK (on xbox official PvP). I quit for about a year because of a falling-out within the tribe. I just got back into the game about a month ago and I'm slowly finding out just how much things have changed--mega tribes dominate official PvP entirely as a whole, broken game mechanics like "meshing", etc.

The "toxic" Ark community has left...and here to take its place is Hell itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, cdh0127 said:

I, too, remember those days--where the server was a community. I was very fortunate to land on an awesome server early on into my "career". Played on that server with practically the same tribes for over a year and a half. Never got totally wiped because we all banded together. Heck, we even had a Facebook page for a while; did boss fights together, fought back against trolls and other tribes transferring in to raid; helped out the small tribes. I firmly believe we were the most morally-good server on Xbox Official PvP lol.

I have over 4,500 hours into ARK (on xbox official PvP). I quit for about a year because of a falling-out within the tribe. I just got back into the game about a month ago and I'm slowly finding out just how much things have changed--mega tribes dominate official PvP entirely as a whole, broken game mechanics like "meshing", etc.

The "toxic" Ark community has left...and here to take its place is Hell itself.

I totally agree. I remember just having a raptor as my base defence and not needing to worry when I logged off. Times have changed, we need to change as well, as unfortunate as it is.

Archived