pve Baby dino raising

purplecatpurse

I believed that the mutation will only happen if at least one of their parents has the mutaion x/20 (which x is less than 20), So the trick I have used is to raise(or tame) as many as female as possible then mate them and hope there is a mutation that is what I want.  You can feed baby dinos cooked meat of course till they grow to 10% then they will eat from trough by themselves. I prefer use cooked meat when they are below 10% because raw meat spoiled quicker and most of meat will be wasted.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Explaining how exactly mutations work and how to get them faster is tricky.Firstly it happens randomly and later on you can kind of manipulate with the system.I'd recommend you watching a video I saw when I was trying to learn how it all works.

everything is explained here but be careful because you might get lost a few times watching this for a first time :D 
Also.Keep a note that you can have only 20 mutations per parent and that color ones don't take a spot even though it counts as mutation. that way you might exceed the 20 limit. And you can reset the  mutation bar with some breeding.
I wish you the best of luck!

• 2 months later...

Archived