Need some help, swamp fever and stuff

Cameronsloth

Hello 

recently started playing Ark on my phone about a month ago and then got it when it was on sale on PS4 at Xmas , I have worked the most of the game out for myself and am getting the hang of it. 

But I was wondering if anyone on here can actually help me , what is the best way to get rid of swamp fever ? Because I’ve been trying to find the ingredients to make the lesser antidote and find it v hard to find anything tbh was wondering if there was anyway to get the antidote without making it on PS4 since I randomly somehow found it on the phone ? And if anyone knew any actual good youtbers to help with learning more about the game 

also I play on smalltribe PVP severs btw don’t know if that makes it different from any other server but yeah any help is help tbh 

Oh the old aids.... everyone on small tribes has it, even starting to spread to extinction!! The best way to get rid of them is to go to an obelisk and press “transfer survivor” (or something like that) and go to another server with your character... to get back to your server go to another obelisk and do the same this this time going to your home server. Your aids will be gone! 

Side note, either get used to the seamp fever (aids) or get ready to transfer servers 100 times a day!

5 hours ago, Tht1gamr said:

Oh the old aids.... everyone on small tribes has it, even starting to spread to extinction!! The best way to get rid of them is to go to an obelisk and press “transfer survivor” (or something like that) and go to another server with your character... to get back to your server go to another obelisk and do the same this this time going to your home server. Your aids will be gone! 

Side note, either get used to the seamp fever (aids) or get ready to transfer servers 100 times a day!

The easiest servers to do this with are Ragnarok servers.  Spawn Jungle 1.  Puts you really close to Blue obelisk.

Cheers people , I already moved server before and I cba doing it all again so I was wondering if there was another way to get around going to the swamp because I’m constantly fighting with snakes and everything else and anytime I find a leech they get stuck to my face then whilst trying to figure it out how to get it off I get attacked by a snake ?

12 hours ago, Snipsnip said:

Server transfer at these guys have stated is seriously the easiest way. So quick to just suicide, spawn to your own obelisk close by to transfer to a rag server. Spawn to jungle 1 next to blue ob and transfer straight back to your own server and bed. Take you less then 5 minutes. 

See if I transfer to another server and back what happens to all my belongs , builds and tamed ? Do they stay or will I lose all them 

Everything will all still be where you left it. If you have belongings on you for a short period of time prior to transferring they will be left behind at the point of transfer in the form of a body bag. You can tell whether they'll be left behind because when you interact with the obelisk/drop to initiate your transfer these items will have a timer on them. The items that will travel with you that have been on you for a while longer will not have a timer and will travel with you. If you are going to keep at ark for a while I suggest you youtube how transfers work as you will eventually need to know this so you dont lose tames and saddles etc. In the future. 

Archived