Center Boss Fight

ROYALXxScorpion

Hello everyone may I ask how hard it is to do the Gamma, Beta, and Alpha Center fight? If anyone has done this please respond and let me know what you used for the different levels of difficulty. Also please clear up if the monkeys rock still instant kills if your riding the rexs.  Any advice is greatly appreciated. I plan to do with 19 rexs and a yuti. Lmk your stats you used.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:06 AM, Oli4 said:

Megapithecus rock no longer kills the rider. For gamma even high level tamed ones will work, asuming you have good saddles. 25-30k hp and 700+ melee should be plenty for alpha if you have 80-90+ armor saddles and a yuty.

Do you know if megapithecus rock no longer killing the rider also applies for island variant? There has been a lot of time since I dont do this boss and maybe giving a try next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Center Boss fight is prolly the easiest. You start from left, you get to meet Brood first - from right, you bump into Megapethecus. Its best to deal with 1 boss at a time, but in case you happen to meet both together, focus Brood first. Though it has less health than Island Brood Alpha, it does way more damage.

Rexes take a lot of beating but still can kill both easy. I find combination of 10-12 therize and 6-8 Rexes along with a Yuty the most effective

SideNote: Center is the only map where doing Beta is more efficient (elements per trophy) than Alpha. Center caves are very easy esp after ziplines - so artifacts are not a big deal to collect.

• 1 month later...

Archived