pve Genesis | x3 XP | x10 Hrvst | x5 Tmng | Tek | Xplay | Nitrado

SubjeqtZero

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Akherousia said:

I've been playing on this server over the past day, and I really like the way things are balanced out but I haven't seen a lot of activity. Are there any regulars on this server or is everything pretty slow as a whole?

It's pretty slow.  That will probably change when Genesis is released.

16 hours ago, Akherousia said:

Ah. I'm probably going to dip out around then. I don't plan on getting Genesis, and you're changing the map right? Or are you adding it as a cluster?

Changing the map.  I can't afford 2 servers.

I suspect that it will be a while before Genesis is released.  They're saying January, but we're half way through the month and haven't seen much of anything regarding the map.

7 hours ago, SubjeqtZero said:

Changing the map.  I can't afford 2 servers.

I suspect that it will be a while before Genesis is released.  They're saying January, but we're half way through the month and haven't seen much of anything regarding the map.

Yeah, can't say I blame you. I used to host my own server so I totally get it.
Do you have any plans for when you implement the switch? Are you going to have people upload their stuff or is it going to be a clean slate?

I thought I heard February but I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse with these things. I have no issue riding this out until you switch and then finding another server, though, so I'm not too bothered. Simply curious.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:22 PM, Akherousia said:

Yeah, can't say I blame you. I used to host my own server so I totally get it.
Do you have any plans for when you implement the switch? Are you going to have people upload their stuff or is it going to be a clean slate?

I thought I heard February but I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse with these things. I have no issue riding this out until you switch and then finding another server, though, so I'm not too bothered. Simply curious.

In the past, we've set a date/time a few weeks after changing the map to go back and upload stuff.  That's probably what we'll do this time as well.  That way people have some time to get established on the new map before having to upload from the old map.

• SubjeqtZero changed the title to Genesis | x3 XP | x10 Hrvst | x5 Tmng | Tek | Xplay | Nitrado

Archived