Server Transfers will destroy Extinction servers!!

MightyBanana

Please, please wildcard Consider the following.

Allow the transfers for only ( foreign dinos ). 

Example: 

SE/Rag :- pets/wyverns/Gryffens and wyvern eggs.
Abbiration :- pets/drakes/reapers/krabs.

Please wild card. You will kill every single extincion server if you allow mass transfers... Please consider this advice. 

Or allow 50/100 max transfers per tribe as a limit.   Anything. Don't let it go yolo mode .... for the love of god.

With all due respect, I have 8 alpha tribes on my pve server ( chinese ). The second you allow max transfers, server will be capped and rip.

Err. How will people fight back on pvp if transfers are restricted, let tribes retaliate with nothing? Since the proper dinos needed will be hard to get with how official maps work with a lower median of dino lvls. Let's see you try that on pvp. Retaliating against tribes from extinction without soaking dinos.

and alpha tribes on pve? OMEGALUL

On 1/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, MightyBanana said:

Please, please wildcard Consider the following.

Allow the transfers for only ( foreign dinos ). 

Example: 

SE/Rag :- pets/wyverns/Gryffens and wyvern eggs.
Abbiration :- pets/drakes/reapers/krabs.

Please wild card. You will kill every single extincion server if you allow mass transfers... Please consider this advice. 

Or allow 50/100 max transfers per tribe as a limit.   Anything. Don't let it go yolo mode .... for the love of god.

With all due respect, I have 8 alpha tribes on my pve server ( chinese ). The second you allow max transfers, server will be capped and rip.

Well. Not sure if people on PVE will transfer alot dinos. Maybe couple wyverns etc, most I know already almost left extinction for their other servers.

But you are right that horders may use servers as storage.

I find it laughable. Before the transfer Date were announced, people were constantly asking when is it open. Now that they mentioned it, post like this showed up.

Rrally goes to show how transfers splits up and ruins the fun play since we got half and half of overall players with different transfer interest and disinterest.

Don't think servers will be capped. Especially with the reworked kibble in play. Right now I find it easier to breed dinos on any non-ext server just for imprint kibble/berry/what-not reasons. I expect people will decide to be lazy and choose less thinking and doing. So instead of feeding a full base of dinos it's much easier to cryo.

Also dinos gain experience faster when cryoed so there's no real reason to keep them out. I only keep breeders out and the dinos I use often. No FPS lag anymore thankfully.

3 hours ago, Beerwithzombies said:

Not sure hoarding will be a problem with pods now and kibble rework. 

2 hours ago, Mojsije said:

Don't think servers will be capped. Especially with the reworked kibble in play. Right now I find it easier to breed dinos on any non-ext server just for imprint kibble/berry/what-not reasons. I expect people will decide to be lazy and choose less thinking and doing. So instead of feeding a full base of dinos it's much easier to cryo.

Also dinos gain experience faster when cryoed so there's no real reason to keep them out. I only keep breeders out and the dinos I use often. No FPS lag anymore thankfully.

You both need a reality check, no offence. Just because wildcard fixes these hoarding issues with their features doesnt mean all the tribe will play by it. There are some jokers that will still use the old method and give lame excuse to make sure thrt "are not breaking the rules" at all.

17 hours ago, Vaculity said:

You both need a reality check, no offence. Just because wildcard fixes these hoarding issues with their features doesnt mean all the tribe will play by it. There are some jokers that will still use the old method and give lame excuse to make sure thrt "are not breaking the rules" at all.

Of course not everyone will take advantage of Cryopods, but it's their loss. It's so much better being able to store dinos in a fridge then cramping up your base.  On top of that the extra XP you get from putting them in a Cryo is a huge perk!  Then there's the added bonus of not needing to feed everything.  Where's the reason to not Cryo exactly?

5 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Of course not everyone will take advantage of Cryopods, but it's their loss. It's so much better being able to store dinos in a fridge then cramping up your base.  On top of that the extra XP you get from putting them in a Cryo is a huge perk!  Then there's the added bonus of not needing to feed everything.  Where's the reason to not Cryo exactly?

Well if you play on extinction there is the very real risk of a corrupted dino plowing through your base and knocking out your cryofridge...

32 minutes ago, Huntsman said:

I really do not see this being an issue with cryopods. So long as some tribes are using them it shouldnt be an issue. Perhaps restricting transfers into extinction to x amount per day for first week or two could allow everyone a chance to get the dinos the want in.

again, as i havs mentioned, sone tribes do not care about it and will hoaed dinosaur the old fashioned way.

also, we were already restricted from any transfer but character. So that wont be meaningful.

30 minutes ago, purplecatpurse said:

im actually pretty excited for the servers to open because can finally get strong wyverns and gigas for drops :), i do however hope the servers dont become cluttered because our current server has because so nice and close together and always helping eachother.

Until a few tribe member decide to drop by 400+ creature each per tribe worth just to cap the server. Yeah, it will happen, some people's moral code are just wrong.

Archived