Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Bbritton209

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, RMBTFriedRice said:

Has happened to me on Valguero server. Spent 7 hours gathering 10 nice level ice wyvern eggs from nests. Hatched some, and wanted to bring them over to island to raise with my other babies. The eggs disappeared from my inventory upon transfer, and the 2 baby ice wyverns that hatched couldn’t be deployed on the receiving server. 

I also spent time raising 8 more baby ice wyverns to adulthood on Valguero. As a test, I tried to bring one of the grown adults over yesterday only for it to not deploy out of crypod. Lightning wyverns I brought from another map went in fine. I have a feeling it’s Dino specific on certain maps. It’s not a duping issue, seems for certain. 

U can't transfer from Val ice eggs, fire yes.  Same goes with rock golems from Val. 

Today I got one strange situation on island, never happened before so I just need to know, it's works as intended or just ark. 

Today went to farm swamp cave, needed chitin. Went with tamed megatherium inside, on the way back, where is last choke point I wasn't able to get mega thru so I decided to cryo him. I transfer chtin on character, normal i was slot caped, I cryo him and went thru hole, when I wanted to thro him outside nothing happened, I mean cryo was empty, but log tribe clearly said it was sucked in. I went back to check bag, a little bit chitin and meat, nowhere to find mega ans saddle.   What can I do, I hoop on mana and went to base, before I decide to logg of i wanted to travel beds to refresh them. I don't take anything from me when using bed just collect it when come back. So I did it like always but when I collect bag cryo went in his place but he showed mega inside. I throw it out and here it was, mega alive. 

Didn't have time to check it again because of work, but tomorrow I will. 

I had the same thing happen to me twice this week; one with a farming crab (meh level) and one with a Rock Drake.

Iroincally, this was the first time I had thrown out the rock drake since it was summoned by a GM last week (after being meshed). It was literally called "190 GM NO SADDLE" ?. Poor fella didn't even get to see the light of day!

Same message also: "Cannot deploy:".

Fortunately I submitted a ticket at they are being replaced. The drake was not imprinted as it was a GM summon.

I had the same global chat responses.. "Stop duping" e.t.c. But a few others on the server have had the same.

Got the maintenance message while I was Ragnarok (Pve Official) taming today. Didn't think I had enough time to transfer home, so I logged out on an isolated pillar.

Logged back in after the update was completed. Threw out my wyvern to fly to the obelisk and..

'Cannot Deploy'

Second message reported the removal of my wyvern cryopod from my inventory.

Not sure why it happened, a little.. nervous about unpodding any other dinosaurs I care about :/ 

Anyone having problems with podded dinos disappearing?

I've been seeing posts about dinos disappearing in pods on my fb groups and I am wondering if anyone on here can report having that problem. I have not had that problem yet but my buddy who is on the same server as I am just lost half his collection of rexs after the winter wonderland ended so I figure it's time to start talking about this issue on here. 

so from reading this thread and seeing the twitter responses, responses here, etc it seems one can gleam:

• Anyone experiencing the issue is using duped dinos
  • Wildcard knows of the issues and claims it to be duped dinos
  • Its occurred for people on PVP and PVE
  • There is no WC solution, fix, acknowledgement of the issue, etc despite a 7 page long thread.

10 hours ago, JetJaguar said:

so from reading this thread and seeing the twitter responses, responses here, etc it seems one can gleam:

• Anyone experiencing the issue is using duped dinos
  • Wildcard knows of the issues and claims it to be duped dinos
  • Its occurred for people on PVP and PVE
  • There is no WC solution, fix, acknowledgement of the issue, etc despite a 7 page long thread.

not duped.....where is this twitter response...

6 hours ago, KrackenOne said:

Ah,  we'll some of them are babies so clearly not a dupe I'd think.

Yes thank you my frog was juvenile and a twin thankfully so the stats I have still on the twin.

For the life of me I can't remember why I was breeding them pretty sure we were figuring out the best way to do it. So not really a loss.

Certainly not duped it's been explained somewhere on Reddit somehow the pod duplicates itself hence when used it just goes away.

Archived