Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Bbritton209

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/9/2020 at 6:54 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

Contradiction.

duty_calls.png

Regardless, it's no wonder people are confused about what's said or not said about the game-breaking bugs in this game because they're never addressed, or addressed through improper channels, like someone elses proprietary social media platform.  So poke fun.  That's professional?

This thread started May of last year?

Official servers have constant (and consistent) lag spikes.  I die on dinos by simply riding them and bumping into mesh.  Dinos that take weeks to raise just poof in a magic dust cloud of bad coding.  Owls get stuck on anything you land on or bump into.  Now getting "Arked" is common language on any server you join.

Wise-ass moderators are the last thing people want coming here to complain about hours of hard work being flushed down the tubes.

3 hours ago, Zaffira said:

Happening to me today with juvenile Megatherium . So since weeks no fix? So I can't try to breeding, good -_-

Breeding is generally fine. I've cryoed dozens of babies and had them release properly, never having that issue. While I don't doubt that this is a bug that needs to be fixed, I wouldn't think that it's frequent enough for you to stop using them on babies if you need to.

Cryo Pod Problem

Wasn't too sure where to post this as i am new to the social side of Ark.

My Boyfriend and i just finished doing the Alpha boss on Vulguero (The ape, The Dragon and the Manti). We were in a group of about 6 people, 4 different tribes and it went really well. We beat the manticore and were transported back to the ob and after sitting at the ob for a few minutes chatting to everyone we cryo poded our 2 rex's we used to the fight, when we got back to our base to throw them back our it gave us red particles and said   Connot Deploy: >> Failed to Spawn <<   we asked around an nobody on our server has experienced the same thing? wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it? or if anyones ever experienced this before?

17 minutes ago, RubiRedFox said:

Cryo Pod Problem

Wasn't too sure where to post this as i am new to the social side of Ark.

My Boyfriend and i just finished doing the Alpha boss on Vulguero (The ape, The Dragon and the Manti). We were in a group of about 6 people, 4 different tribes and it went really well. We beat the manticore and were transported back to the ob and after sitting at the ob for a few minutes chatting to everyone we cryo poded our 2 rex's we used to the fight, when we got back to our base to throw them back our it gave us red particles and said   Connot Deploy: >> Failed to Spawn <<   we asked around an nobody on our server has experienced the same thing? wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it? or if anyones ever experienced this before?

yep but in my case removed from inventory ones bred from an egg .... annoying considering they was boss rexes ....failed to spawn never had that

11 hours ago, Lauren42 said:

2nd post by Wildcard that this 'bug' isn't actually a bug, but a way to address duping.

?

Wondering why this hasn't actually been mentioned by them on the forum as, I'm 100% sure my Dino's have never been duped. My frog was a twin. I play single player. I'm not actually bothered by the loss of a frog anymore I'm bothered about the lack of response, the fact that we know they are not dupes gets ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cedric I can 100% tell you that it has nothing to do with a duped dino.its a cryo fridge bug.....that happens randomly after server resets in my experience atm. Has happened to 2 of my Dino's on PVE.we don't need to dupe xD Dino's atleast^^ . Same goes if u lose power to cryo fridge and open it while it's not powered.then repower some pods will cannot deploy some won't.

Archived