Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Bbritton209

18 hours ago, Morticielle said:

First metioning of this problem was on December, 24th. Since then more than a dozen people stated here in multiple threads, that they lost animals due to the "cannot deploy" bug. Not a single comment by Wildcard acknowledging this bug, neither from a developer nor a community manager in the 12 days since then. No patch too. I call this ignoring it.

Hmmm, well there were the holidays (I can forgive that) but those are past now. Hopefully they are working on it. But some acknowledgement of it would be nice.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Leinadarcher said:

Don't worry guys, apparently thousands of people are wrong according to Wildcard. They just keep saying stuff like 'Stop duping :)'. Rather than acknowledging there is a problem, they just blame everyone individually instead.

When and where did they say that? Link please. I've seen no reaction at all so far.

Yep, this just happened to me aswell. 100% imprinted giga and highest leveled mana. Wanted to uncryo and just said "Cannot deploy" and the cryo gets deleted from inventory. Just went poof. And no, they were definitely not duped dinos nor were the saddles. Obv don't expect to get the dinos back, but would like to add my name to the list of people who have suffered due to this bug, and request it be looked into ASAP since cryos are a main part of the game nowadays and they rrrrrrrreally need to work properly. Especially now that Genesis launch is coming up and it can sway the undecided people to just not buy it. Can't have people go around being afraid to uncryo dinos when 95% of big-ish tribes have their dinos in cryos.

yep countless rexes i bred from an egg a spino i raised from one i tamed and bred from another person i helped knock one out .... i made a bug report on this too and no one even acknowledged it talk about ignorant or they just dont care .... funny because one of the devs said dont dupe .... i saw it on twitter lol.  and one guys reply was how do you dupe an event reaper. plus of course my wild spino i tamed which i bred with another guys who i helped trap .... the ignorance honestly to me is unreal on this issue .... but im not surprised any more tbh

I lost 2 mana's and 1 Argie this week in this Cant deploy crap all were bred by me and on 100% inprinted by me I dont even know or have tried too dup. So how the hell and I using a dup, then the dino's we get back are not worth the trouble too pike them. If they dont fix this quick just how long do you think that people will stop using cryo pods and return too 100% capped servers. Wake up Wildcard fix what you broke it never used too happen. 

cryopods disappear when tossed

Had an issue yesterday evening on a cluster unofficial server, twice on abberation and once on valguero. Tossed out a cryopod, all on good solid ground, wide open spaces. Got the "cannot deploy" message in red letters, then "cyropod removed" on the side just like if i had used it. Only no dino came out, and the cryopod immediately disappeared from my hot bar. No dino, no cryopod, all gone. I looked in orbit cam, nothing below the surface. Checked the logs, no death notices. Just poof. I threw other pods in between these incidents without issue. 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, Cellden said:

Your mamas are disappearing because you have duped manas fool. As soon as another creature of the same I'd is layed out the previous one is deleted. This is the real issue going on. Duplication. People are not just showing up with max mamas. It's the same few getting duped over and over again. 

False...this is happening  on pve...we don't need to duplicate. ...we can breed without the need to worry of being killed ....name calling someone a fool because you think you know more than someone isn't cool bro ; ) especially  when you don't have a clue xD

My rex was also born from an egg 100% raised and 80% imprint by me no dupe involved and I lost it, it wpuld be great if some moderators or admins could acctually help us people that have lost our dinos unfairly as oppsed to trolls accusing us of duping, just wait untill it happens to you and am sure you wont be saying that.

This happened to me also and no they are not duped dinos. I cryoed up 24 baby thylos that I made on scorch and I brought them over to extinction. I deployed 2 of the dinos and they disappeared from my inventory with the message in red “ cannot deploy....”.  I logged off and logged back in and 1 of my cryopod did appear in my inventory. I feel lucky I only lost a baby.

Xbox pve server

On 1/2/2020 at 3:57 AM, Fukushu said:

Happy new year,

same thing happened to me with a 280+ reaper but without the message. I threw it out but no message was shown, the cryo and the reaper vanished as if they never existed.

You can't event report, who expects such a thing to happen....

Even if you reported it, the max you get is a level 201 dino without imprint because you have to show them a picture of your former dino having the imprint. (Who the hell makes pictures of every imprint??)

Sadly they can't replace reapers or phoenixes at all.

For me it was an argent. I just transferred to a really laggy rag server, ran my char to green obi and downloaded my cryopod so I could do a trade. Threw it out instantly after pulling it out of the obelisk and it poofed. I honestly figured it had to do with lag. People suspect that it's to do with downloading too quickly. Tribemate replicated something with a mana the next day. Downloaded it and threw it out and poof.

Edit: The argent was an old argent I raised about a year ago. The mana was only a month old.

For me the "funniest" part of all is the Network Status is still showing healthy! https://prnt.sc/qkch0l I mean you can loose a Dino you was searching for, for weeks and if you loose it you will never ever see it again bc they still after 4 years cant replace what you lost, but hey Servers are stable, stable as they always are, lol. We have event wyverns, we have breeding event but we cant breed them during the whole event because there is the risk of loosing it completely while unpodding out of the cryopod. Now we can decide risk the event wyverns and throw em out again to be able to get 100% imprint or let em inside the cryo and get like 80-90% in some weeks when they fixed the fix that should fix that Problem.

Has happened to me on Valguero server. Spent 7 hours gathering 10 nice level ice wyvern eggs from nests. Hatched some, and wanted to bring them over to island to raise with my other babies. The eggs disappeared from my inventory upon transfer, and the 2 baby ice wyverns that hatched couldn’t be deployed on the receiving server. 

I also spent time raising 8 more baby ice wyverns to adulthood on Valguero. As a test, I tried to bring one of the grown adults over yesterday only for it to not deploy out of crypod. Lightning wyverns I brought from another map went in fine. I have a feeling it’s Dino specific on certain maps. It’s not a duping issue, seems for certain. 

Archived