Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Bbritton209

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/2/2020 at 3:00 PM, JetJaguar said:

Another outrageous game issue just like the current lagging/crashing official servers that people are reporting left and right but I guess the team at this point is more concerned with getting your Genesis $$$ and releasing the expansion then working on fixing current issues. And if any devs ARE aware of the issues or working on them, some remote form of acknowledgement that would take 5 seconds to tweet/type such as "we are aware of cryopod deployment issues and are looking into it" seems to be too much to hope for...

They won't get my money for the next expansion until this severe bug is fixed, that's for sure.

Cryopod bug

Hello there,

For a week now dinos have just been disapearing from cryopods , once you throw them you just get "cannot display" and cryo and dino is gone.. this already costed me two gigas today that were nearly grown.. whats the point of even playing this game, they give us event for breeding to just loose the dino to one of their lovely bugs they put 0 effort into fixing????

• invincibleqc changed the title to Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Archived