Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Bbritton209

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to take out a lvl 280+ reaper out of a cryo and it vanished along with the cryo on official extinction.

The cryo was in the cryofridge for months and fully loaded but just vanished when I tried to drop out the reaper.

You don't get a message and nothing, you can't even report such a thing happening because you don't have evidence...

Glitch that still has not been noticed

So i was chilling in raganarok gonna put my 100% imprinted level 190 poison wyvern out of its cryopod, when i tried, it said at the top of the screen: “cannot deploy” the wyvern was not anywhere to be seen. It was not even in my inventory along with the cryopod. So now i have lost a great wyvern that i spent a good portion of my holidays and free time to raise. Such an annoying game

Happy new year,

same thing happened to me with a 280+ reaper but without the message. I threw it out but no message was shown, the cryo and the reaper vanished as if they never existed.

You can't event report, who expects such a thing to happen....

Even if you reported it, the max you get is a level 201 dino without imprint because you have to show them a picture of your former dino having the imprint. (Who the hell makes pictures of every imprint??)

yep i have lost about 10 animals this week alone from the same issue. none were even close to the  451 cap that insta deletes when tossed. they were all around 200-400 in level. lost turtles/manas/megalos/ argy etc. thank god hasnt happened with an imprinted giga yet. but yea its really bad.

mine said the same. couldnt deploy, cryo timer sickness running. but no animal.
also this is on official pvp servers.

Same thing happen to me yesterday literally as I spawn. I had my tapejara with a mastercraft saddle and griffin it said can’t deploy and went away I was like huh we pay too much money and WC is not thinking about fixing bugs they have to get serious. And another thing there  support isn’t all the best. I’m not playing this game until it’s fix I’m scared to throw out my managarmr now. Just so much bugs lost my Wyvern from another bug

Another outrageous game issue just like the current lagging/crashing official servers that people are reporting left and right but I guess the team at this point is more concerned with getting your Genesis $$$ and releasing the expansion then working on fixing current issues. And if any devs ARE aware of the issues or working on them, some remote form of acknowledgement that would take 5 seconds to tweet/type such as "we are aware of cryopod deployment issues and are looking into it" seems to be too much to hope for...

32 minutes ago, genie45 said:

its not a glitch its intended

Wired way how game interpret player actions when lag is present.

And must be intended because dev know and do nothing.

Example how game act in lag situation - you use E to unequip your armor and game execute it as O command and drop it.

If you dont know game work as this and dont recheck your inventory then the moment you realise you dont have armor is too late to run back and pick it up as it is decomposed already. I lost scuba armor for example in this way.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Dissappearing dinos/Cannot Deploy Cryopods

Archived