I’m lovin’ it!!!

CadieStarfire

Ark Devs, I am lovin’ the increased building height. I have never been able to build the barn I’ve always wanted to build in Ark till now. I actually have a big enough of a Sky Loft now that I’ll be able to park my quetzals in (wish I could add a picture, but add file won’t let me). I still cannot wait till the app is fixed and I can go into my larger save file, but I am really having a lot of fun exploring the new updatifications. I finally broke down and unlocked the God Console. I don’t know what everyone else’s issue is with it. It is so awesome. Seriously, where has it been all my time playing (wished it offered spoiled meat). I’m also really loving running around on the Equus and the Unicorn. It’s so much fun! Despite the major setback of loosing access to my old save file, I am super excited and I am super looking forward to the next update. I cannot wait till the January update. 

My Wishin’ and Hopin list

Saddle Stands like the armor stand, but for saddles

Spinosaurus TLC

Tyrannosaurus Statue 

Griffin Statue

Griffin Kibble in the Chef Station

Troodon Kibble in the Chef Station (which might get you more money as troodons aren’t in the game, but Equus prefer their kibble)

The Megalania

Tamability on the Titanoboa

Mosasaur Platform Saddle in the Tannery

Wyvern or Rock Drakes

MANUAL SAVE BUTTON

Archived