Ragnarok bosses strategy

CatchMe

Its easy we run Alpha twice back to back every weekend. Just kill dragon first as his fire breath does huge amounts of damage and also means you dont have to worry about all the gollums getting in the way as they only spawn when manticore gets to half health. Dont rush the timer is really long so just take your time to get into position. Make sure you take in one rex levelled just in health and use that one to kite all the gollums away to the edge of the arena. We play official and have 65k health on our gollum kiter which is more than enough.

@SuzieQ Have they fixed the manticore? I did read something in some patch notes recently but haven't done the boss for over a month, I had issues with it trying to take off as the final hit happened and ended up getting no element from it, was more hassle farming all the artifacts & tribute and only ending up with the element from the dragon so ended up running beta ape as it was more efficient, not ideal as all my element is on the island

On 1/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, RageQuitter said:

@SuzieQ Have they fixed the manticore? I did read something in some patch notes recently but haven't done the boss for over a month, I had issues with it trying to take off as the final hit happened and ended up getting no element from it, was more hassle farming all the artifacts & tribute and only ending up with the element from the dragon so ended up running beta ape as it was more efficient, not ideal as all my element is on the island

Nope its not fixed its exactly the same! We have started taking a mana in and blasting it in the air works perfectly just dont kill it in the air or you get no element 

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 2:22 AM, Adeliz said:

Because when you get hit by his fire you lose 15% of your hp and the manti do almost no damage so the faster you kill the dragon the less damage you get

This, plus the golems don't spawn until the manticore is ~ half health, but mostly because the dragon does most of the damage. 

As far as strategy, do exactly that, just ignore the manticore and kill the dragon ASAP, then work on the manticore. Once the golems spawn, have 1 rex rider rare flower the golems to the top of the hill and away from the other rexes, then just a waiting game on the manticore to land. Don't forget to bring stimulants in case your mount gets torped. 

Archived