Undermesh

Adeliz

I made a ticket about this asking them how to defend against meshers since they only promote the type of behavior since nothing is done to help the victim of the exploit or fix the problem of meshing in first place , its been several years now the game first launched in 2015 so they have had plenty of time to fix these issues but they refuse to. They basically want people to play the victim so they can wipe both offender and victim in a situation to what iam thinking is room to clean out the servers so they can shut them down . I also called them out on the promotion of harassment /stalking as well as depriving players of names if they dont want to be stalked/harassed in the battlemetrics thread which they conveniently closed so that in itself says something  .

They have yet to answer me in either of the tickets i made so its obvious their not wanting to get involved or even address the problem . We the players need to demand them through social media , threads or even tickets that we want them to do better for us players .

7 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

I made a ticket about this asking them how to defend against meshers since they only promote the type of behavior since nothing is done to help the victim of the exploit or fix the problem of meshing in first place , its been several years now the game first launched in 2015 so they have had plenty of time to fix these issues but they refuse to. They basically want people to play the victim so they can wipe both offender and victim in a situation to what iam thinking is room to clean out the servers so they can shut them down . I also called them out on the promotion of harassment /stalking as well as depriving players of names if they dont want to be stalked/harassed in the battlemetrics thread which they conveniently closed so that in itself says something  .

They have yet to answer me in either of the tickets i made so its obvious their not wanting to get involved or even address the problem . We the players need to demand them through social media , threads or even tickets that we want them to do better for us players .

You should start reading the Community crunches, they addressed the problems with stopping Meshers a couple of months ago.

16 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

I have defences under my base. Go ahead and dev wipe me for defending against scum that you were supposed to control :D 

How exactly is it cheating AT ALL? My turrets are only there to kill people who glitch. What, you gonna tell me it’s unfair?

It's kinda like the authorities demolishing your home for you using locks on your door to prevent theft because apparently, it's against the law to break into your house and rob you. The dev wiping of a person's base because they had to mesh turrets under it to protect against a persistent problem that Wildcard is yet to fix, is just dumb on so many levels.

29 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

I have defences under my base. Go ahead and dev wipe me for defending against scum that you were supposed to control :D 

How exactly is it cheating AT ALL? My turrets are only there to kill people who glitch. What, you gonna tell me it’s unfair?

When you get dev wiped cause a mega tribe files 1000 reports of your meshed turrets dont come here complaining about it

13 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

When you get dev wiped cause a mega tribe files 1000 reports of your meshed turrets dont come here complaining about it

And what will those reports say, Mr. Smartypants? “We tried to attack this guy from under the map, but his turrets are preventing us from doing so!”

Even after mass reports, SOME human has to actually come and investigate the people reporting/the reports themselves. How do the other tribes know about my turrets unless they got under the cave I’m in? They’d be incriminating them selves.

I’d be fine with us both being wiped. As long as it is them as well. If the dev consciously ignores them and only goes after me, then that’s a very serious problem.

3 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

And what will those reports say, Mr. Smartypants? “We tried to attack this guy from under the map, but his turrets are preventing us from doing so!”

Even after mass reports, SOME human has to actually come and investigate the people reporting/the reports themselves. How do the other tribes know about my turrets unless they got under the cave I’m in? They’d be incriminating them selves.

I’d be fine with us both being wiped. As long as it is them as well. If the dev consciously ignores them and only goes after me, then that’s a very serious problem.

It doesnt matter what the ticket says, it's all hearsay until the dev on the off chance after 50 tickets is like "meh ill look..." Then Bam. Turrets under the mesh, dev wiped.

5 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

Dude I get you think im taking the Mickey but if you put a touch of effort into looking you will see people complaining maybe 2 months back that it is the new meta to get people to put turrets under the mesh and then report em to have them wiped.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

It doesnt matter what the ticket says, it's all hearsay until the dev on the off chance after 50 tickets is like "meh ill look..." Then Bam. Turrets under the mesh, dev wiped.

^This exactly.

10 hours ago, d1nk said:

And they wouldn’t investigate their side at all? That’s more lazy than an American social services employee.

Archived