tips Suggestions On Surviving A Beginner Server

DeanieHill

So, I’ve been playing on a beginner server, and most of the other players are pretty cool. My only complaint is that with the level peak, getting saddles for higher level tames is difficult and the one person that has the blueprint is not very friendly. Any suggestions on how to obtain blueprints or any tips in general?

3 hours ago, DeanieHill said:

So, I’ve been playing on a beginner server, and most of the other players are pretty cool. My only complaint is that with the level peak, getting saddles for higher level tames is difficult and the one person that has the blueprint is not very friendly. Any suggestions on how to obtain blueprints or any tips in general?

If he isn't friendly just observe chat, talk to people and network maybe you'll find something he needs (a specific tame, a certain number of mats, a grifer taken care of etc)

14 hours ago, DeanieHill said:

If you're at max level on that server, I'm pretty sure you can transfer out to a normal server at this point.

56 minutes ago, MooseX said:

Get a flyer, a PT, Argy, etc, then hunt for the drops. This is where you will find with some good luck, blue prints. Besides this, you will have to craft a normal saddle once you unlock the engrams for it.

The problem is level cap is 44, so you can’t unlock the higher level drops or learn engrams for the better tames, such as rexs and argents

8 hours ago, MooseX said:

Then I think its time to move on to a different server ☺️

Yeah but imagine how different the server is.. I believe they messed up and a few saddle blueprints snuck in there (probably from raptorclaus and other unchecked loot crates (rag)) so your endgame is trying to find an argy saddle or maybe get a wyvern egg with a ptera again.. No metal, any of the fancy engrams sort of a psudo primitive

Archived