Will they ever fix the Nintendo Switch version?

Thegorg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mausery said:

Switch was announced no longer supported by co owner on twitter. MFer's could've at least turned down the textures or animations to optimize for framerate.

If you walk away now it'll hurt less. I'll keep saying this, it should be a $10 game.

Pls link to that quote. I searched all over the internet and couldn't find anything regarding. 

On 1/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, Mausery said:

Switch was announced no longer supported by co owner on twitter. MFer's could've at least turned down the textures or animations to optimize for framerate.

If you walk away now it'll hurt less. I'll keep saying this, it should be a $10 game.

If you don't show the proof, you're lying.

• 3 weeks later...
On February 10, 2019 at 8:21 AM, Eviga said:

I wrote an e mail to wildcard. And guess what holy poop, they never replied. 

So today I wrote an e mail to Abstraction Games in hope for some answers. 

Don't get your hopes up. I read an interview online by the devs from that company and this is something he said in the interview. 

""Maybe the controls aren't quite right yet. Perhaps we've just mapped a mouse pointer to the analogue stick in a console port of a point-and-click PC game. You can still play the game and still complete it, but it's probably going to be horrible. That's a straightforward port. And I kid you not, there are companies out there that have done ports like that and released it. We obviously don't do that."

He says they won't make an incomplete game, but they clearly did.

Here's the full interview if you want to read it.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-21-how-they-got-ark-survival-evolved-working-on-switch

• 9 months later...

Abstraction stopped answering to the users,  there by February or March, because they kept receiving the same question over and over again, and they, unfortunately, don't have the answer. They can NOT do anything, the decision of whether or not they can update the game, is from Wildcard, and they received no response from they... even though they had progress made with the Nintendo Switch version.

Abstraction is not to blame for what has happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived