Thegorg

Will they ever fix the Nintendo Switch version?

I don't know, I keep reading that the game won't be better optimized... If that is the case then this game is a waste of money... I bought with hope of getting regular updates... Dlc might come, expect the same performance and quality. Devs don't bother to answer any questions they only care about our money. 

Switch was announced no longer supported by co owner on twitter. MFer's could've at least turned down the textures or animations to optimize for framerate.

If you walk away now it'll hurt less. I'll keep saying this, it should be a $10 game.

Edited by Mausery

1 hour ago, Mausery said:

Switch was announced no longer supported by co owner on twitter. MFer's could've at least turned down the textures or animations to optimize for framerate.

If you walk away now it'll hurt less. I'll keep saying this, it should be a $10 game.

Pls link to that quote. I searched all over the internet and couldn't find anything regarding. 

On 1/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, Mausery said:

If you don't show the proof, you're lying.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:11 AM, TravisMichael said:

Abstraction Games, the same studio that ported Ark to the PS4.

I wrote an e mail to wildcard. And guess what holy poop, they never replied. 

So today I wrote an e mail to Abstraction Games in hope for some answers. 

On February 10, 2019 at 8:21 AM, Eviga said:

I wrote an e mail to wildcard. And guess what holy poop, they never replied. 

So today I wrote an e mail to Abstraction Games in hope for some answers. 

Don't get your hopes up. I read an interview online by the devs from that company and this is something he said in the interview. 

""Maybe the controls aren't quite right yet. Perhaps we've just mapped a mouse pointer to the analogue stick in a console port of a point-and-click PC game. You can still play the game and still complete it, but it's probably going to be horrible. That's a straightforward port. And I kid you not, there are companies out there that have done ports like that and released it. We obviously don't do that."

He says they won't make an incomplete game, but they clearly did.

Here's the full interview if you want to read it.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-21-how-they-got-ark-survival-evolved-working-on-switch