I was wondering when mods would be added to ark ps4, if they are already, I dont want 200 mods downloaded, all I want, and I think most people want, is structure plus, if this is already a mod where we can download it to our game, can someone tell me how to so that, please?

Or the death recovery mod, that would be handy, cause one time I was in the wyvern den, getting some eggs, and I was killed, I respawned and looked for my corpse for like 10 minutes, I was aboit to rage quit, so please add the death recovery mod, it would help out a lot of people, and me! Thanks

Jen or some kind of admin plz comment me back I want to know

Yo when Are you guys adding mods to console like all the stuff that’s on pc. Different maps different Dino’s on the maps, an  automatic shop. automatic kits. If you going to do this or something like this comment I want to know love ur game but pc has so much more than console and Console is kind of getting boring. 

The PC version also lets you plug in a controller and play the game like a console. You can even connect your computer to the TV. You can also build the computer at the cost of a console and get good performance. 😀

I am not even sure if this thread is possible. Also, not even sure if Jen or anybody else will reply, as I am sure that you are well aware that you should never promise something you cannot guarantee you can do.

The question I have to ask is, does any other game on console let players install community mods that are not reviewed by a company first? If the answer is no, then it is very likely that you already have an answer to this thread.

16 hours ago, IWilShiftUrShaft said:

Jen or some kind of admin plz comment me back I want to know

Yo when Are you guys adding mods to console like all the stuff that’s on pc. Different maps different Dino’s on the maps, an  automatic shop. automatic kits. If you going to do this or something like this comment I want to know love ur game but pc has so much more than console and Console is kind of getting boring. 

Maybe you should be asking your console manufacture when they'll be making consoles that do everything PCs can do? Console =/= PC.