Magic space dragons

SmokeyB

Sometimes you can make the floating ones sloooooowly move towards the floor or a wall by hitting them with the owls dive attack (before knocking them out ofc). when they arrive you can build around them to prevent them from floating further. A trap quetz is probably the best way to tame those bugged ones.

The ones that move normally I tranq on foot/follow with an owl. You can sometimes kite them into traps even without rare flowers, but they make me so angry, I lose my patience every time - they either go down on the spot or they can go to hell.

If you manage to get them inside a trap, let them jump a around in there a lot so they get hungry and you can finish the tame quickly. 

I find them pretty difficult to tame as I do most of my taming solo. They are hard to trap due to pillars and their jumping abilities. Got lucky and had a 140 land in my base my tribemate and I managed to trap and tame by putting large bear traps down and building stone gateways over him so he couldn’t jump away. 

10 hours ago, hud said:

Someone mention snow owl dive to land them. Does snow owl dive only stun or do some dmg too. Is it possible to stun tranq mana and get him down. How does it look with grappling hook??? Did anyone tryed?? 

It won't make it land when knocked out , but if you freeze it after it tames it starts to move , but sometimes it flys high and dies to map barrier 

Archived