Which Dinos Should Be In The Next Update?

Faramir

For those who play Ark: Mobile, which dinos should the devs put in the next big update? What else should they add?

Personally, I think they should [eventually] add Thylacoleos. Tapejaras are quite useful, but they are extremely hard to find and tame. I know the Thylacoleos are rare as well, but it would be nice to have those big-toothed fluffballs around, especially for PvP!

It would also be really cool if the devs added DLC, although it would probably have to be paid for (but thats not much different from tbe PC/Xbox/PS4 versions, obviously)

What are your thoughts/opinions?

New dinos are always fun. I never played pc so I can’t really comment on what would be nice. I can only go by what I’ve read. Is the thylaco the one that you can ride that can climb walls?  Because I would like whatever that one is.

i do agree on bug fixes. The insane amount of crashes since the latest update is maddening. It was nice that I no longer fall to my doom when the game crashes on a flyer but now my otter dismounts and I have to go searching for it. 

12 hours ago, JB1980 said:

Bug fixes, just bug fixes!

Tapejeras are not rare, I see them all the time, especially south of the vulcano (SP)

That may seem so for you, but i usually have a hard time finding them. i spent an hour or so flying all around the map trying to find a female one to make kibble :,)

also yeah bug fixes. my quetzal glitched into the ground when i was trying to tame her but i was lucky and i could still check her inv to feed her narcs and biotoxins

1 hour ago, Bush84 said:

New dinos are always fun. I never played pc so I can’t really comment on what would be nice. I can only go by what I’ve read. Is the thylaco the one that you can ride that can climb walls?  Because I would like whatever that one is.

i do agree on bug fixes. The insane amount of crashes since the latest update is maddening. It was nice that I no longer fall to my doom when the game crashes on a flyer but now my otter dismounts and I have to go searching for it. 

Yes, they are! the giant komodo dragon (Megalania, i believe) can also do that, and i guess every dino/animal has its perks and special abilities. thats what makes having them so fun and useful, depending on what you tame. 

4 hours ago, Kens2cool said:

More concerned about bug fixes currently than new content. I'd also rather see some s+ or items over dinos.

Getting a version of cryopods from pc with some modifications to tame limits is my #1 wish!

We have a new map coming presumably and I assume we will get some fresh dinos with it.

oooh, I hope so! The downside is that we may have to PAY for the new map... Y’know, if it’s any DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived