Raiding

KindaRocket24

Depends on the target's defences, what the structure is made of, where built including whether it is a boat or land building, whether the tribe is online etc. Lots of helpful videos out there including from muntage gaming, six shadows, h.o.d gaming, uncle apex, kishko and get jacked. In regards to ground pvp kishko is probably the best of that lot but hod and the others are also very good. In regards to raiding they all do a mixture of raiding techniques whether the target has auto turrets, heavies, plant x, dinos on neutral/aggressive etc. What map are you on, what's the setting such as official/unofficial, small tribes? You'll only get so far raiding targets with no turrets. Sometimes you'll get lucky and find something like an alpha rebuilding and make away with 30 prefabbed turrets but chances are slim to none. The real fun and challenge lies in pvp and established base raiding using blind spots or soakers/beer runs. 

45 minutes ago, Snipsnip said:

Depends on the target's defences, what the structure is made of, where built including whether it is a boat or land building, whether the tribe is online etc. Lots of helpful videos out there including from muntage gaming, six shadows, h.o.d gaming, uncle apex, kishko and get jacked. In regards to ground pvp kishko is probably the best of that lot but hod and the others are also very good. In regards to raiding they all do a mixture of raiding techniques whether the target has auto turrets, heavies, plant x, dinos on neutral/aggressive etc. What map are you on, what's the setting such as official/unofficial, small tribes? You'll only get so far raiding targets with no turrets. Sometimes you'll get lucky and find something like an alpha rebuilding and make away with 30 prefabbed turrets but chances are slim to none. The real fun and challenge lies in pvp and established base raiding using blind spots or soakers/beer runs. 

Kishko is a bob. You watch kishko if all you want to do is fight other beach bobs with bolas.

If you want to learn official PvP, watch mrdarktitan. Also watch raids on twitch. There is not much good official PvP content on YouTube anymore, so other than Titian who is like last major official YouTuber, you have to rely on twitch and hope someone is streaming PvP.

The other day I saw an Adobe base with a 393 Theri parked outside. I punched the Theri - it was passive, the Jerboas inside the base were not. So I started breaking the door using a metal pike, and accidentally killed a sleeper just inside (low lvl guy). 

I broke the door finally - tried tranquing the jerboas (only 2) and unfortunately killed them. 

Had to break the storage boxes inside, due to them being locked - took what I wanted and left. 

Next day I logged in to see they had came over to MY base and wiped it, killing MY Jerboa, using that 393 Theri. 

So I went over to check things out - the Theri was on neutral now, along with 2 low lvl Camels they had tamed. Easy to kite the Camels to a Rex and watch them die - then loot the bodies. Interesting loot. 

That Theri however. That thing took a lot longer to get killed. It melted any Rex I kited it too. Finally I stumbled across a Rock Gollem on my way back to my death bag - decided to introduce it to the Teri. It LITERALLY took that Gollem over 30 minutes to kill that Theri! Got some awesome loot from it though. 

So for me it is more "curiousity" than anything else. If it gets personal I look for a way to get even. Especially if the base has no turrets. 

Raiding depends totally on the base, which dino’s there are, what you got qua resources, which dino’s you have. My style is sneak in and plant everything Full with C4. This works by middle and sometimes large bases but large bases with online people you need to team up with your tribe there is a difference between organised tribe battle and Just raiding. Of you got the resources I advise for a large metal base 25 C4 a crossbow with trant arrows. High quality flak or riot. Some grenadeds. And a thyla for bases that are outside megalania’s for INSIDE. Bring an army of dino’s of he has neutral dino’s.

5 hours ago, KindaRocket24 said:

I’m on ragnarok and ussaly all the people I raid have full tek I have acces to all of the tek and can ish dispose of it as I please and they all have turrets no species X tho and they are ussally online

At that stage it's paracer army , reapers meks and managarmr for support with tek tapajaras and titans with battery tuners and centipedes for foundation spam. 

Whatever your strategy is, its probably gonna end up with a mana smashing you tbh. xD 

https://i.gyazo.com/12c6e6cbf993315db7cc7790ed24572b.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/a2f0afb5b5bc1abb270fe47398fbf356.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/4b50285d155c0853a191f31df4f50a5b.mp4

the last one is just fkin legendary xD

those URLs wont download just show 10sec vid like gifs

12 hours ago, ilidrael said:

Whatever your strategy is, its probably gonna end up with a mana smashing you tbh. xD 

https://i.gyazo.com/12c6e6cbf993315db7cc7790ed24572b.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/a2f0afb5b5bc1abb270fe47398fbf356.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/4b50285d155c0853a191f31df4f50a5b.mp4

the last one is just fkin legendary xD

those URLs wont download just show 10sec vid like gifs

Oh yeah. Thought about writing up a detailed a PvP guide, but then realized it's 2019. The only PvP dino that matters is the managarmr. Forget tactics or skill, just faceroll on the keyboard and you still automatically win at everything as long as you have a Mana and your enemies do not.

Manas are OP right now for pvp, my boys went griefing with a turret raft last night and a mana one hit them while they were inside the raft....

However they have relatively low health pools and can be sniped easy as most people are still rocking low armour saddles.

If you are just looking to gain some loot honestly just wait until you find a base offline a pair of mate boosted steggos with max saddles and a snow owl will get you in any base as long as theres no tek turrets or a rock golem will soak just about anything in a short space of time.

if the base is online be prepared to put up a fight if you want in as its much easier to defend than attack, youll need a lot of resources to build a fob and a lot of dps dinos as they will try to push your fob.

Archived